• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Food bowl = comfy pillow

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Here is her porkyness fast asleep with the two loves of her life 1/ her food bowl and 2/ Dudley She woke up briefly realised where she was, hung her head over and licked the bowl :lol::lol: Sorry about the quality I had to catch it quick on my phone! She will be going on a diet asap!!

Daisyasleeponfoodbowla.jpg

Close up...
Daisyasleepheadonfoodbowlcloseup.jpg

And one of the Dudster..Daisy buried in the bowl again :oops:

DDnomindinnera.jpg

That very smart to sleep near the food bowl. What if you fill it and she was to far away. That is just the cutest picture. She really looks comfy.

Daisy is highly embarrassed that you have seen that picture she says it's not her best angle and she is actually a size zero!!! :lol:

Message from Vinnie; I do that too Daisy! It's so important to stay near your food bowl. My mum dosen't fill mine up nearly fast enough for my liking! And it is SO your best angle, you look great. Love that furry pillow you've got there too. *nose rub*

Back