• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dudley discusses his troubles last week!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Hello everyone, this is me Dudley!! I am feeling sooooo much better than this time last week :D Firstly, I wanted to thank you all for your lovely wishes and vibes. My mummy was so worried about me and she said you were all so nice, caring a helpful! BUT I is not amused that you have been discussing my pooings, thems is a private matter!

It was a horrible experience, firstly I had some honey flavoured stuff and then some white gooey stuff followed by lots of strokings on my tummy it was very nice AND it had a strange effect…Daisy is still calling me trumpet trousers after I nearly blew the hay out of the hay basket!! but my tooth was still hurting, I tried to tell mummy by running up to the food bowl showing her a small nibble then dropping it, ta-da my tooth hurts…some two foots sure is dumb!! Then horror of horrors I get taken from my wifey bun and my warm, above ground burrow to the nasty man in a white coat! He poked a cold sticky think up my furry @$& what has dat got to do with my teefs??? Then I had sharp pricky things stuck in me, and then strange pictures of my tummy… again, nuffink to do with my teefs!! Then I had nasty green stuff squirted in my mouth… like I was gonna swallow that ‘no way jose’!! Then thankfully Abbymarysmokey told mummy about the Ellas Kitchen baby food, that was quite yummy, I pretended not to like it though to show my disgust at having it shoved in my mouth, but I did swallow it:D. Aunty Matilda&Twinks visited A LOT to help mummy stick the water and the green stuff in me. For reference.. a note to bunny mummys if we have a sore tooth and we cant eat don’t be cruel and waft fresh tasty greensies and herbs under our noses dat is torture, I was soo hungry and they smelt soo good, but I couldn’t eats them!! I then got fed up and sat still and before I knew it I was back with the nasty white coat man for more prickings!! Then mummy left me with him coz she told him to look at my teefs hurrah hurrah at last. The vet man saw it!! He actually saw my sore tooth and he still told mummy it wasn’t the problem DUH :shock: let him try nomming with a pointy thing in his mouth!!! I had to stay overnight and I missed my Daisy and she missed me :( Mummy came to visit me the next day and she looked very upset the nasty man was saying about looking inside me.. and I don’t think he meant the xray :shock: BUT I had at last been saved!!! my newest, bestest two foot friend Aunty Jacks-Jane had come to my rescue, she told mummy it really could be my tooth and to have it done!!! The next thing I remember is waking up and finding a juicy carrot in front of my nose and I nommed a little bit, it tasted like the best carrotsie in the whole wide world, I will never forgets it. Mummy took me home to my Daisy and I has never had such luxuries, loads of tasties and groomings I was in bunny heaven and my pointy tooth is all sorted.

So fank you all very very much (especially Jacks-Jane) I is a very happy bunny again and just for the record, I now has nice perfectly round golden poos again :D

Love
The Dudster

Dudley i am very glad you are better, but we dont want any more scares like that please, as you worried your "bunsitters" too! I know you prob felt jelous of Daisy and her attention when she was poorly but no need to pull a stunt like this again :no:

now be a good boy and nom nom all your hay so it doesnt come back!

tabitha: aw, dudley i'm glad you're better. don't tell anybun, but i had that stick where the sun never shines, too, when my tummy was sore after mummy took me to be tortured (i don't know why she did that but i've more or less forgiven her). i haven't forgiven big vet though, for the bum-stick, and i tried to take her face off with my foot when i saw her again... i think that's the way forward...
matthew: trouble nomming?!!! oh no! did you try wallpaper? or my favourite - critical thinking notes? glad to hear the sharp thing is fixed, old man...nom, nom, nom...

Dudley: Fank you, fank you *takes a bow* Tabitha I is shocked I can not believe they did that to a lady bunneh, that is just not right, I might have to start a campaign! Ban the Bum Stick!!

Back