• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Honeybunnies update Beryl post 23

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
First male in this year so called him Adam:D

Adam.jpg

6 months old and friendly
Here's his brother Bouncer

Bouncer.jpg

Also a not in too good condition piggie:(
She is 5 1/2 years old..underweight, thin fur and sore feet
poor Beryl:cry:

Beryl.jpg

Last edited:
Adam is stunning!!

I also want to search for Panda because he's bootiful! :oops:

Poor little piggie!:(

Those bunnies are gorgeous! :love:

Poor Beryl - I hope she recovers ok - she looks very fed up in that pic. :(

Sending ((( get well soon ))) vibes for her xxx

Those boys are stunning Jill :love:.

And all I can say about Beryl is..........Gubbins will be looking for a friend ;) Poor little girlie looks so worried :cry:

Sue Gubbins is doing well and his mites have cleared..we are just waiting for the temp to pick up a bit before we have him neutered

This little girl piggie is being cared for by Ange so I'm sure will soon be feeling much more comfortable...she was in with a young male rabbit so we think he has been mounting her hence her fear and fur out on back:cry:

Glad to hear Gubbins is feeling less itchy and scratchy! Aww - poor Beryl. People just don't understand that piggies shouldn't be kept with rabbits. I hope she'll start to feel less threatened now that she's in a safe environment and can live out her retirement in peace. But I think she's lovely and I'd be more than happy to pair her with Gubbins.

An update on Beryl, she has settled in and is eating reasonably well. I weighed her this morning, only 680grms:(, hopefully now she is not competing with a bunny for food she will gain some weight. I think Beryl will benefit from some additional help initially in the form of some Abidec multivitamins.

I've also had to cut a huge lump of matted fur from her hind quarters. It was so matted that I decided it was less stressful for Beryl if I cut the fur off off rather than try to untangle it. Thankfully there was nothing nasty lurking underneath it.

Back