PDA

View Full Version : Need lots of vibes for Eddie please/ Not good post 42/ piccy post 86

Hugo's There
05-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Eddie has been admitted for x-rays and blood tests today :(:(

We are really worried for our special boy. We have been saying there is something not right with him for a month or two, but the vets weren't convinced. They said to put him back on metacam which has helped a little but not as much as we hoped for :( He has also got an awful mite infestation that isn't responding to treatment so his immune system is real low again.

I think he is having a GA for head x-rays as well as all over body x-rays so I shall be worrying about that too.

Eddie is such a fighter and has been such a brave boy all his life :love: He doesn't deserve to have more problems. We are really worried about what they will find, but at the same time I want them to find something so I know what is going on with him, if that makes sense :?

Please could Eddie have some vibes today, thank you

It has already been such a difficult morning, Leaving Eddie at the vets, bringing Timmy home and we had to have Libby our piggy pts, she was only 2 years old :cry:

Bluesmum
05-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Heaps of vibes coming his way....come on little man!!

biscuitblossom
05-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Sending lots of vibes,I'll be thinking about Eddie today.x

Ted an Petal
05-01-2010, 11:01 AM
sending loads of vibes for him

louise and Gus
05-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Oh poor Eddie, he is just such a special bun, you know he's my favourite :(
He has been through so much and has come through the other side, he really deserves a happy, healthy life with you and Elwood

Tons of vibes that there is nothing seriously wrong xxxx

happybun
05-01-2010, 11:07 AM
vibes on their way for eddie...

Michelleox
05-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Nothing is allowed to happen to Eddie:shock::(

Loads and loads of vibes from me xxx

louise and Gus
05-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Nothing is allowed to happen to Eddie:shock::(

Exactly it just isn't allowed!!

orange
05-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Sending loads of vibes to Eddie

donnamt
05-01-2010, 11:48 AM
sending him loads of vibes xxxx

Becky86
05-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Poor Eddie :( Sending tons of vibes xXx

VikkiVet
05-01-2010, 01:14 PM
GET WELL SOON EDDIE!! :wave::wave: :love::love::love:

At least they are actually doing the x-rays and bloods now tho ay? :? I hope at least you get a definitive answer and can start some more directed therapy. Perhaps they could give him a haircut while he's under to sort out the grooming issue?

Hugo's There
05-01-2010, 01:17 PM
GET WELL SOON EDDIE!! :wave::wave: :love::love::love:

At least they are actually doing the x-rays and bloods now tho ay? :? I hope at least you get a definitive answer and can start some more directed therapy. Perhaps they could give him a haircut while he's under to sort out the grooming issue?

He has had quite a lot taken off since you saw him sunday. He is sporting a very nice mohican hair style, as I had to take it off on both sides where he can pull it but he can't balance to reach the middle :)

Jessica Rabbit
05-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Sending millions of vibes for Eddie and hugs for you. Glad you have Timmy home now as well. He was a special boy too xx
Sorry to hear about Libby too:cry::cry:

Santa
05-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Aww bless the little chap :( sending lots of get well wishes to him, hope you get some answers from the tests x

VikkiVet
05-01-2010, 01:22 PM
He has had quite a lot taken off since you saw him sunday. He is sporting a very nice mohican hair style, as I had to take it off on both sides where he can pull it but he can't balance to reach the middle :)

:shock::shock: :lol::lol::lol: i bet thats quite a sight! i think we need pics! ;) (purely for adoration, no mocking at all....)

angeleyes
05-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Vibes for Eddie, any news yet? xxx

Mackers
05-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Sending mahoosive (((((vibes))))) for Eddie. Hope he's soon feeling better.

Hugo's There
05-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Vibes for Eddie, any news yet? xxx

No, resisting the urge to ring them again :? :lol:

louise and Gus
05-01-2010, 03:06 PM
lots more vibes! Hope you hear soon

Bluesmum
05-01-2010, 03:07 PM
No, resisting the urge to ring them again :? :lol:

I hate waiting for the vets to call :?
Hope everything goes well for him

Hugo's There
05-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Vet just rang.

It is his teeth, they are causing him great pain :( His roots are pushing through his upper and lower jaw, but they are angled in such a way thay they are growing into each other and have no where to go :?

He is already on the top dose of metacam and this hasn't helped. The vet wont prescribe anything else for him just yet as she thinks he is showing signs of kidney problems, so we need to wait for his blood results to come back from the lab first.

He has no abscesses yet but she said it wont be long before they develop :(

I really don't know what to do for the best for him, I explained that for us quality is more important that quantity of life and there is no way we want him to carry on in severe pain :cry:

I guess we just wait for the blood test and see what that shows up.

His body x-rays came back fine, no obvious abnormalities so thats something. Nothing to show why he was so stiff and sore in his back legs, but again that could be related to his dental pain as we have had quite a few bunnies that have had problems with their back legs and it has been a pain reaction :(

TeflonsShadow
05-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Big cuddles for little Eddie, I have been away so I missed this thread, poor lil lad. Hope you find a solution for him Liz xx

Bluesmum
05-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Vet just rang.

It is his teeth, they are causing him great pain :( His roots are pushing through his upper and lower jaw, but they are angled in such a way thay they are growing into each other and have no where to go :?

He is already on the top dose of metacam and this hasn't helped. The vet wont prescribe anything else for him just yet as she thinks he is showing signs of kidney problems, so we need to wait for his blood results to come back from the lab first.

He has no abscesses yet but she said it wont be long before they develop :(

I really don't know what to do for the best for him, I explained that for us quality is more important that quantity of life and there is no way we want him to carry on in severe pain :cry:

I guess we just wait for the blood test and see what that shows up.

His body x-rays came back fine, no obvious abnormalities so thats something. Nothing to show why he was so stiff and sore in his back legs, but again that could be related to his dental pain as we have had quite a few bunnies that have had problems with their back legs and it has been a pain reaction :(

Oh no! Poor Eddie :cry:
Would they be able to remove the teeth or are they the 'wrong' ones (if you know what I mean)
Hope the bloods are more positive. At least his back and legs are ok.

louise and Gus
05-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Oh poor baby :cry: :cry:

I hope your vet can come up with something to help him :(

I guess it is a good thing that no other problems have shown up..maybe it is all related to his tooth pain?

donnamt
05-01-2010, 03:34 PM
:cry::cry::cry::cry: im sorry hes suffering so much. when will the blood results be back?

Hugo's There
05-01-2010, 03:39 PM
His teeth can't be removed firstly his molar roots are so clumped round each other that they wouldn't come out. I asked about removing his lower incisors as they need burring every 2 to 3 weeks and they said the GA for something like that would be too risky for him. They sounded concerned about his overall condition :( even though he actually looks quite good.

He has had a dental where they have burred back all his teeth to gum level so at least they have room to grow up which may slow down the progress of them growing down. We can only hope :) One of his molars did break off but the root was left behind.

So not much else we can do at the moment.

Just need to wait for the blood results. But he is already on 0.4ml of metacam twice a day and he only weighs around 1.6kg :?

Not looking forward to paying the bill tomorrow, but he is worth every penny :love::love:

abbymarysmokey
05-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Did the vets say whether the pain was from the physical act of the roots pressing against his jaw or whether he has a root infection?

(sorry if that isn't very well worded, can't think of another way of putting it :oops: )

VikkiVet
05-01-2010, 03:49 PM
He has had a dental where they have burred back all his teeth to gum level so at least they have room to grow up which may slow down the progress of them growing down. We can only hope :)

Not looking forward to paying the bill tomorrow, but he is worth every penny :love::love:

So Can they do that kind of dental again? Does he need a GA again for that?

Glad his body x-rays looked good. He did look good when i saw him, somehow more active and chirpy and cheeky (despite the hair-do!). He doesnt seem to act stressed by it when eating ay? :? Hopefully he can put some condition on then which will help with the immune system.

I reckon Elwood only went and broke his leg so he can keep pace with Ed and have an excuse to use the poorly bunny bed!

Hugo's There
05-01-2010, 03:49 PM
There is no infection at the moment, the pain is from the root pressure. They said it is just a matter of time for infection to set in. I haven't seen the x-rays yet as it was just a phone call but you can tell from their tone of voice how bad things are :(

Hugo's There
05-01-2010, 06:19 PM
So Can they do that kind of dental again? Does he need a GA again for that?

Glad his body x-rays looked good. He did look good when i saw him, somehow more active and chirpy and cheeky (despite the hair-do!). He doesnt seem to act stressed by it when eating ay? :? Hopefully he can put some condition on then which will help with the immune system.

I reckon Elwood only went and broke his leg so he can keep pace with Ed and have an excuse to use the poorly bunny bed!

I'm sure they can do it again although he would need another GA for it.

he was really active and chirpy when you saw him as it was feeding time ;) :lol: But normally when he is out now he just sits hunched under a chair. He used to flop out all the time, I can't remember the last time I saw him do that. He also never jumps up on the sofa any more, even when there is chocolate left on the shelf and some days he doesn't leave his crate even when the door has been open for hours. He can't eat his nibble rings whole anymore, I have to break them up into 3 bits for him and we had to change his food from SS to excel junior as it is all he can eat, the others fall out of his mouth :?

I would love to see him do a big happy flop again, he was always such a floppy bunny :love:

The blood results have been sent to the lab but I am hoping for the results back by the end of the week :) I always think if they come back quickly its bad news so no news is good news at the moment :?

Fairy13
05-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Poor Eddie. Fingers crossed there is hope yet x

Santa
05-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Awww poor little poppet, so sorry to hear it's those blooming tooth roots, at such a young age too :( I do hope you manage to find a way to keep the little lad happy and comfortable for as long as is right for him.

Big hugs to you and gentle kisses for my favourite little man xxx

happybun
05-01-2010, 07:39 PM
hugs and vibes for eddie...

Tuckerbunnies
05-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Ahh just read this and sending lots of mega Vibes for Eddie, our fingers and paws are all crossed for him.

Bunnyaddict
05-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Poor little man Liz :cry: Thinking of him & sending him loads & loads of vibes xxxx

Hugo's There
06-01-2010, 12:12 PM
Eddie is home and happily munching. He has huddled himself up against the radiator, so at least thats one bunny that wont be cold today :D:lol:

Hugo's There
06-01-2010, 12:12 PM
Awww poor little poppet, so sorry to hear it's those blooming tooth roots, at such a young age too :( I do hope you manage to find a way to keep the little lad happy and comfortable for as long as is right for him.

Big hugs to you and gentle kisses for my favourite little man xxx

Should I give those to Eddie or Steve? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

louise and Gus
06-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Eddie is home and happily munching. He has huddled himself up against the radiator, so at least thats one bunny that wont be cold today :D:lol:

Awww give him a big snuggle from me :love::love:

giantbunnymummy
06-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Only just seen this. Poor Eddie :cry:

I'm glad he's home again and munching happily today :)

Sending millions of vibes for gorgeous Eddie.

Santa
06-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Should I give those to Eddie or Steve? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aaah go on then, give them to both :lol: Glad to hear that he's safely home and eating well :)

Hugo's There
07-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Just a quick update, eddie is struggling to eat since last night. He can't get any food into his mouth, it all falls straight out. Even the little bits of tiny excel I have been trying to hand feed him :(

I wonder if they gave him extra pain relief after the dental which is why he ate better there. I have spoken to the vet but I can't give him anymore pain relief until we know his bllod results and even then they are reluctant to increase it if he has the all clear :?

I am now spoon feeding him baby food but he is still starving hungry. He is frantically trying to eat normal food but getting no where. It is heartbreaking to watch :(

glossta1
07-01-2010, 11:39 AM
People on here speak of porridge being very good, but maybe you would have to put the oats through a grinder first (or through a blender afterwards) if it needs to be really smooth for him. Is that then the same as Readibrek, or does that have additives? I'm not sure - perhaps an expert on here can comment?

Lots of luck

giantbunnymummy
07-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Poor Eddie :( :( :(

Sending millions more vibes for him.

Tinsel
07-01-2010, 11:46 AM
Sending loads of vibes to one of RU's very special little buns xx

abbymarysmokey
07-01-2010, 11:58 AM
I wonder if he has issues other than simply enlongated roots seeing as his decline has been so quick? Hopefully might just be a spur, but could be infection has set in :(

Hugo's There
07-01-2010, 12:01 PM
I wonder if he has issues other than simply enlongated roots seeing as his decline has been so quick? Hopefully might just be a spur, but could be infection has set in :(

But he had a major dental and all teeth have been burred right back and he had dental x-rays taken which didn't reveal any infection yet. His body x-rays came back clear but we are still waiting on blood results :?

sdf76
07-01-2010, 12:05 PM
hope Eddie improved soon-sue:wave:

louise and Gus
07-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Oh how awful for him, and you :( Hope him makes some improvement soon.

Come on Eddie, you have got through worse before :cry:

Starlight
07-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Sending Eddie loads of vibes :(

Come on little man, get better for Mummy!!

abbymarysmokey
07-01-2010, 12:32 PM
But he had a major dental and all teeth have been burred right back and he had dental x-rays taken which didn't reveal any infection yet. His body x-rays came back clear but we are still waiting on blood results :?

sorry I didn't see a post saying he'd had another dental :oops:

Hugo's There
07-01-2010, 12:39 PM
sorry I didn't see a post saying he'd had another dental :oops:

post 27 :wave:

Fairy13
07-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Ohhh poor Eddie :( tons if vibes for the little man xx

KateB
07-01-2010, 01:39 PM
vibes for Eddie and <hugs> for you

Boudicca
07-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Lots of vibes for Eddie, just keep trying little man!

Michelleox
07-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Come on Eddie!

Santa
07-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Oh no poor little eddie. I really hope he starts to pick up soon, i know you're giving him the best possible care x

Hugo's There
07-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Spoken to the vet again, no blood results back yet. She has basically said there is nothing else we can do. It is just bad dental pain :( The roots are all bunched together so when there is pressure on one tooth root it is then pressing on another tooth root and so on :(

We are hoping it is just the dental that has unsettled them more than usual and that the pain may improve with time :?

louise and Gus
07-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Spoken to the vet again, no blood results back yet. She has basically said there is nothing else we can do. It is just bad dental pain :( The roots are all bunched together so when there is pressure on one tooth root it is then pressing on another tooth root and so on :(

We are hoping it is just the dental that has unsettled them more than usual and that the pain may improve with time :?

I know this may sound a bit weird but is there such a thing as acupuncture for bunnies?

bunnymadhouse
07-01-2010, 02:58 PM
sending vibes

donnamt
07-01-2010, 03:01 PM
poor little man :( sending loads of vibes xxx

Hugo's There
08-01-2010, 11:04 AM
:):)

Eddie has happily tucked into a bowl of mushy pellets this morning fed to him on a teaspoon, he has always enjoyed the pampered life style :lol:

Last night he also a whole jar of Hipps carrot baby food, also from a teaspoon. I say he ate it all, I mean the jar was empty at the end, there was plenty on me, down Eddie's front and on the sofa. he then jumped on me at the end to say thank you and manged to wipe his orange face all the way down my sweatshirt. Bless him :love: :lol::lol:

abbymarysmokey
08-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Aw, glad to hear he's feeling better :love:

louise and Gus
08-01-2010, 11:34 AM
:):)

Eddie has happily tucked into a bowl of mushy pellets this morning fed to him on a teaspoon, he has always enjoyed the pampered life style :lol:

Last night he also a whole jar of Hipps carrot baby food, also from a teaspoon. I say he ate it all, I mean the jar was empty at the end, there was plenty on me, down Eddie's front and on the sofa. he then jumped on me at the end to say thank you and manged to wipe his orange face all the way down my sweatshirt. Bless him :love: :lol::lol:

Oh that is such good news :D :D Hopefully he was just feeling miserable because of the dental. Give him lots of nose rubs from me :love:

Debster
08-01-2010, 11:55 AM
That's good news, hope he continues to improve xx

Hugo's There
08-01-2010, 12:12 PM
Oh that is such good news :D :D Hopefully he was just feeling miserable because of the dental. Give him lots of nose rubs from me :love:

He still can't eat normal food :( But if he has to live the rest of his life being spoon fed I'm sure he wont complain :lol::lol:

Tinsel
08-01-2010, 12:16 PM
He still can't eat normal food :( But if he has to live the rest of his life being spoon fed I'm sure he wont complain :lol::lol:

Bless him! And you get to have permanently orange streaked sweatshirts! ;)

louise and Gus
08-01-2010, 12:20 PM

I'm sure he won't :lol:

Becky86
08-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Poor Eddie. So glad hes eaten some baby food :love::love: Must be fustrating for him not being able to eat his normal food, bless him :love::love: Sending nose rubs :love: xXx

VikkiVet
08-01-2010, 03:29 PM
YAY!! Glad there has been some improvement - think he's just the biggest attention-seeking bun ever! :lol::lol:

Eddie: I'll just lie here, in my smelly poorlybunny bed, while you feed me mushed goodies from a spoon......oh, its a hard life! Elwood, fan me!

Bungle bunny
08-01-2010, 04:43 PM
YAY!! Glad there has been some improvement - think he's just the biggest attention-seeking bun ever! :lol::lol:

Eddie: I'll just lie here, in my smelly poorlybunny bed, while you feed me mushed goodies from a spoon......oh, its a hard life! Elwood, fan me!

:lol::lol:
Glad he is improving Liz

BB Mommy
08-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Good news that you've got some food into him - they always seem to manage their problems better with a good full tummy.

I hope he keeps improving so he can get back to some sort of normal eating again!

Hugo's There
08-01-2010, 07:48 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

Well Eddie wrote me out his shopping list and after a hair raising journey slipping and sliding to the supermarket ( its only a 2 minute walk away! ) this is what I came back with. Hopefully there is something on the menu this evening that "Sir" will approve of :lol::lol:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii306/hugosthere/P1080349.jpg

louise and Gus
08-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Oh Eddie is a lucky boy :lol: :lol:

Hugo's There
08-01-2010, 11:13 PM
I am pleased to announce that Eddie polished off a whole pouch of carrot, apple and parsnip this evening. There was some mess involved but as Elwood is in charge of cleaning in these situations it was soon sorted :lol::lol:

gillmanning
08-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Awww bless him. I've only just caught up with this thread and really sorry to hear little Eddie has been poorly. But its great to hear that he's got a fully tummy tonight - keep up the good work Eddie :love::love:

louise and Gus
09-01-2010, 12:15 AM
I am pleased to announce that Eddie polished off a whole pouch of carrot, apple and parsnip this evening. There was some mess involved but as Elwood is in charge of cleaning in these situations it was soon sorted :lol::lol:

Awww Elwood you take good care of Eddie :love:

Hugo's There
09-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Eddie's blood tests have come back OK, slightly raised liver values but nothing to worry about :)

However Eddie is very snuffly in his nose this morning so the vet has decided to put him back on antibiotics. Must admit I'm quite relieved as he has had the odd bit of pus in his nose for awhile but the vets still didn;t think he needed any :?

Eddie has done so well to be off antibiotics for 3 months I don't think anyone thought he would manage that, we are very proud of him :love::love:

Santa
09-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Aww bless the little Edster, so glad there was nothing too much to worry about with his bloods, presumably the higher liver levels could be at least partially accounted for by the period of not eating as much in response to his dental pain?

I'm so glad to see that he's eating again, even if it is delicious mushed up baby food, and I know you're taking the best possible care of the little man. Fingers crossed he responds well to the antibiotics and can continue to enjoy your love and care for a lot longer xx

Hugo's There
09-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Thanks Alison, the vet said the raised liver levels could even be related to the stress of the actual blood test, as well as dental pain.

I am relieved there is nothing else sinister going on with him, even though the overall news is not great. It is so much easier to give him the best care now we have all the info we need :)

Santa
09-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Yes definitely :)

Does he still have that lump between his eye and nose? Did anything show up on the x-ray about that?

Hugo's There
09-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Yes its still there and still the same size. It was never mentioned specifically so I guess it is just tooth root related :?
She did say his lower jaw is much worse than his top jaw which surprised me given his eye problems, but you can feel very large lumps in his bottom jaw now :(

angeleyes
09-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Glad Eddies bloods were ok Liz, give him some snuggles and nose rubs from me xxx

louise and Gus
09-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Well at least you have the whole picture now, glad his bloods were ok.

Hope the antibiotics kick in and stop the sneezes. Lots of love to Eddie :love::love:

Hugo's There
09-01-2010, 10:28 PM
The vet did say that she was surprised he was able to eat solid food for as long as he did, and doesn't really expect him to mange more than wet food from now on.

Don't think Eddie is complaining though, he has polished off another 2 bowls this evening and is much more active.

I am so happy this evening as I saw something I have been waiting a long time for. I got a quick, blurred picture, will post it tomorrow :love:

Hugo's There
10-01-2010, 12:16 PM
This is what happened last night, sorry they are not great piccys but just grabbed the camera quickly as didn't want to miss it :) But he stayed like that for well over an hour :love:

( Its elwoods whiskers going across the second picture :roll: :lol: )

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii306/hugosthere/P1090354.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii306/hugosthere/P1090355.jpg

kaths101
10-01-2010, 12:31 PM
aww flopped eddie :love::love::love:

:roll: at elwood - wanting to be in on the action :lol:

Hugo's There
10-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Steve took these 2 with his phone :love:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii306/hugosthere/Photo-0161a.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii306/hugosthere/Photo-0168.jpg

louise and Gus
10-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Aww Eddie flops :love: :love: :love: :love:

He is obviously feeling more comfortable :love: Elwood just had be get in on one didn't he :lol:

giantbunnymummy
10-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Awww, flopped out Eddie :love::love::love:

I'm so glad he's eating and feeling a bit better now :D Sending lots more vibes to lovely Eddie.

hurricanhoney
10-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Aww glad he's flopping out and feeling a bit better. I hope Elwood is looking after him. :love:

Bluesmum
10-01-2010, 11:02 PM
So glad he's feeling better Liz :love:

Hugo's There
10-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Thank you :wave:

Eddie enjoyed a 2 course supper of Ella's finest tonight. Carrot and parsnip followed by banana and apple :) He then flopped out in front of the fire. We only lit it for him, Steve and I have been sweating, and have been fighting over who takes the heat pads out just to cool down :roll::lol: the things we do for our bunnies :love:

Bluesmum
10-01-2010, 11:23 PM

Eddie enjoyed a 2 course supper of Ella's finest tonight. Carrot and parsnip followed by banana and apple :) He then flopped out in front of the fire. We only lit it for him, Steve and I have been sweating, and have been fighting over who takes the heat pads out just to cool down :roll::lol: the things we do for our bunnies :love:

What a lucky boy!!!

gillmanning
11-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Its lovely to see him so relaxed and happy :love::love::love:

Bunnyaddict
11-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Bless him, only just caught up with how Eddie is doing - glad he's doing better, sending him lots more vibes & special snuggles xxxx

angeleyes
12-01-2010, 12:12 AM

Awww bless him, do we have pics of him flopped in front of the fire? :love:

Hugo's There
12-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Awww bless him, do we have pics of him flopped in front of the fire? :love:

Theres a few bad pics in post 86 and 88 :wave:

lauras
12-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Ahhhh what a lovely cute bunny - hes gorgeous!!

Am glad to hear he's feeling better! :love:

VikkiVet
12-01-2010, 12:11 PM
yay! eddie flops! :love::love::love:

With the fire on?! Pampered or what?! :shock::shock: :lol::lol::lol:

He deserves it though! Noserubs to Elwood too!