• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need lots of vibes for Eddie please/ Not good post 42/ piccy post 86

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Eddie has been admitted for x-rays and blood tests today :(:(

We are really worried for our special boy. We have been saying there is something not right with him for a month or two, but the vets weren't convinced. They said to put him back on metacam which has helped a little but not as much as we hoped for :( He has also got an awful mite infestation that isn't responding to treatment so his immune system is real low again.

I think he is having a GA for head x-rays as well as all over body x-rays so I shall be worrying about that too.

Eddie is such a fighter and has been such a brave boy all his life :love: He doesn't deserve to have more problems. We are really worried about what they will find, but at the same time I want them to find something so I know what is going on with him, if that makes sense :?

Please could Eddie have some vibes today, thank you

It has already been such a difficult morning, Leaving Eddie at the vets, bringing Timmy home and we had to have Libby our piggy pts, she was only 2 years old :cry:

Last edited:
Oh poor Eddie, he is just such a special bun, you know he's my favourite :(
He has been through so much and has come through the other side, he really deserves a happy, healthy life with you and Elwood

Tons of vibes that there is nothing seriously wrong xxxx

GET WELL SOON EDDIE!! :wave::wave: :love::love::love:

At least they are actually doing the x-rays and bloods now tho ay? :? I hope at least you get a definitive answer and can start some more directed therapy. Perhaps they could give him a haircut while he's under to sort out the grooming issue?

GET WELL SOON EDDIE!! :wave::wave: :love::love::love:

At least they are actually doing the x-rays and bloods now tho ay? :? I hope at least you get a definitive answer and can start some more directed therapy. Perhaps they could give him a haircut while he's under to sort out the grooming issue?

He has had quite a lot taken off since you saw him sunday. He is sporting a very nice mohican hair style, as I had to take it off on both sides where he can pull it but he can't balance to reach the middle :)

Sending millions of vibes for Eddie and hugs for you. Glad you have Timmy home now as well. He was a special boy too xx
Sorry to hear about Libby too:cry::cry:

Aww bless the little chap :( sending lots of get well wishes to him, hope you get some answers from the tests x

He has had quite a lot taken off since you saw him sunday. He is sporting a very nice mohican hair style, as I had to take it off on both sides where he can pull it but he can't balance to reach the middle :)

:shock::shock: :lol::lol::lol: i bet thats quite a sight! i think we need pics! ;) (purely for adoration, no mocking at all....)

Back