• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing another........... Teddy Bun!!!

Fuzzlebug

Warren Scout
As some of you will know, I recently adopted Teddy from Kris at Starlight's so I guess it's about time you all got to see him in his new home! :)
(Apologies for the bad quality pics - had to use camera phone!)

2wri8ts.jpg

213hsuh.jpg

fbvo8g.jpg

2wgu8fp.jpg

dyxj49.jpg

x6a7wg.jpg

:love::love::love:

Teddy is extremely cute. I met him a couple of times at Kris's - he wasn't quite brave enough to come right up and say hello but you could just see he was itching to. It's lovely to see him looking all stretched out, relaxed and obviously very happy in his new home. :love::love:

Awwww!!!!

Hello handsome Ted!!! Welcome!!

Its fab to finally have some piccies of you in your new home.... you look soooooo relaxed! :)

Hes really fallen on his paws with you ;)

:love::love::love:

Teddy is extremely cute. I met him a couple of times at Kris's - he wasn't quite brave enough to come right up and say hello but you could just see he was itching to. It's lovely to see him looking all stretched out, relaxed and obviously very happy in his new home. :love::love:

Aww, thanks. :)

It did take him a couple of days to get over his initial shyness but he seems to be fine now. He is very friendly and inquisitive! :)

He is very chilled out and content - he must like it here! :D

We've had quite a few binkies too!! :lol:

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. :D

Back