• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone seen my bunny

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
Hey I have just been looking through my photos and found this photo of Bramble my Fench lop exploring the garden. hope you like it!

DSC00542.jpg

this is his favourite part of the garden. it took me ages too cos i couldnt figure out why i had taken a picture of a tree in my garden. sorry it was blurred alittle

he is behind the tree you can just see his foot sticking out. he spends all his time when he is in the garden there

he sure is, he went straight there today when i was out feeding them, Buddy happy to stay in his hutch maybe venturing onto their little patio. Open brambles hutch and he is off round the garden and causing mayhem when ever he can. wouldnt stay still for me to take photos. i have great pictures of his bottom or his back.

For the life of me i cant see him!! :lol: Ive sat here for ages.... :lol: ETA is he the white blur? xXx

he sure is the white blur, dont wory it took me ages to figure out why i had a picture of a tree. talking to my neice today and she said she took it while i was on holiday

Back