• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please don't laugh but....

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
here's pictures of me and my rabbit snowy when i was a child lol and i'm pretty sure those glasses where fashionable at the time.

P1000899.jpg

and here's me with my friend lara from the caravan site and her bun smudge. thats my little brother henry in the middle whos not so little now.

P1000900.jpg

:lol: mai leggings where my life then i had all sorts, they where cheap and easy cleaned while i ran about the beach :lol:

yeah, she was a very healthy bun, just had watery eyes at times, but if we'd bedded her in hay instead of sawdust she may never have even had that problem.

I had leggins like them too!!! Absolutley lived in leggings until I was about 9 I think. About the same time I discovered Adidas trackie bottoms and Liverpool FC :lol:

I only own 3 pairs of leggings now. 2 are plain black and I wear them under my jeans for warmth, and the other pair are silver wet look ones I bought for my Kat Von D costume. Won't wear them for fashion now :shock:

:lol: yes tracksuits where the next big thing specially the ones that had poppers the whole way up the trouser leg. :lol:

Back