• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of sugar and spice as promised!

traceymadigan

Warren Scout
005-10.jpg
011-9.jpg
009-9.jpg
010-10.jpg

They are 18 week old french lop sisters,they are quite small i think,they are 4 1/2lbs and 5lbs although the gap between them is slowly closing. Will they still grow big,when do they reach full size? I did see their mum and she was quite a size:)

thats very scary... i was like... did i post a thread about my hamsters? :lol:

VERY cute bunnies, alot bigger than my hams :lol:

005-10.jpg
011-9.jpg
009-9.jpg
010-10.jpg

They are 18 week old french lop sisters,they are quite small i think,they are 4 1/2lbs and 5lbs although the gap between them is slowly closing. Will they still grow big,when do they reach full size? I did see their mum and she was quite a size:)

My Frenchie Girl, Ruby is about 18 weeks and is about 3kg now. (But she was always large.)

They probably won't be as large as they could have been, but so long as they are 4.5+kg when fully grown they are proper Frenchie size. Teddy is 7 kilos.

Here are two pictures to show the sizes...Ruby's about 12/13 weeks in them I think.
119-1.jpg

126.jpg

Teddy and ruby are lovely and ruby is very much like my two.How old is teddy ? They look best of friends :)

Ted is 15 months old. So just about finished growing. After a rocky start they are very much in love. Are your vets happy with their weight?

i observe many rabbits in need of kissing...:love::love::love: oh dear... tabby...where are you....more cuddles now!

What beautiful bunnies tracymadigan. :love::love::love:
Honestly, I only want my buns to be happy & healthy - wouldn't worry too much about any thing else.

Back