• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

neelas garage

neenee

Warren Scout
ive been thinking more and more lately about having neela in the garage. I obviously prefer having her there cos i know shes safe from foxes, wind and rain etc but i feel guilty about her not having constant access to her run!
So ive come up with a pretty good idea, i think
Im hopefully getting neela a friend in may so have plenty of time for prep ;)
I want to square off most the the garage (i say most because there are only a few things they cant touch, we are a all girl household so no smelly boy stuff lol) and lay down some sort of flooring and place neelas hutch inside. This will save me from buying a new hutch and give the bunnies much more room . I'll then put a lockable cat flap on the garage door that leads out into my garden so they have constant access to their run.
My questions are what will i use to cornor off the things they arnt allowed in? Its a concrete floor so i cant obviously dig anything into it.
And what should i use for the floor? Im having people help me fix this all together, im useless at diy! I just want things to be perfect
Any suggestions to make it better?? Ive also put this on another forum for extra advice. Thanks

We live in rented accomodation so i dont want to leave lasting damge (except the cat flap we've been given permission) i want to buy things i can take with me if have be

Could you maybe get a cheap offcut of cushion floor"i just got a 7ft by 13ft piece for £22:D" and set up a playpen for her run then just place it on the flooring?

Back