• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fatfluffs ?

DemiS

Warren Veteran
I was wondering where you got that picture of the litter of orange babies on your site banner, it's just I've seen the same picture on a calendar and I wondered if the bunnies were yours, they're lovely :love:

the bunnies are called thrianta and are as you say a lovely colour. Chloe at fat fluffs has one and I guess thats why she chose the orange colour. The picture itself is a stock photo that you can buy the rights to & isn't a group of our bunnies....it's very hard to take good studio shots of bunnies even ginger and the man that developed our website found those photos.

the bunnies are called thrianta and are as you say a lovely colour. Chloe at fat fluffs has one and I guess thats why she chose the orange colour. The picture itself is a stock photo that you can buy the rights to & isn't a group of our bunnies....it's very hard to take good studio shots of bunnies even ginger and the man that developed our website found those photos.

Lovely little bunnies, but they can't be thriantas, they're too light in colour, and they have a marten kind of pattern where some bits of the fur are really pale, and why a thrianta would carry the astrex gene is beyond me :lol:

Lovely little bunnies, but they can't be thriantas, they're too light in colour, and they have a marten kind of pattern where some bits of the fur are really pale, and why a thrianta would carry the astrex gene is beyond me :lol:

You're right they're not Thriantas but I do have a soft spot for orange bunnies which, like Lucy said, is why we chose that pic. It is a stock photo and can be bought off the web.

You're right they're not Thriantas but I do have a soft spot for orange bunnies which, like Lucy said, is why we chose that pic. It is a stock photo and can be bought off the web.

Ahh, that explains it :lol: I'd just never seen the calendar before and wondered if they were using your picture

oh well :) I saw orange bunnies I assumed Thriantas :lol::lol: didn't actually look at the website to check :lol::lol: How is France Chloe? Did you actually make it over with all the snow?

Back