• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thought i had better say hi !

traceymadigan

Warren Scout
hi, I have been reading for a while so thought it was about time i said hello:wave:. I have two french lop,both 18 weeks old and sisters,I will post some pics now in the other section x

Welcome to RU! :wave::wave: Can't wait to see pictures!! I adore Frenchies! Where did you get them from?

Welcome to RU! :wave::wave: Can't wait to see pictures!! I adore Frenchies! Where did you get them from?

Hi,i have put pics on but it says message need to be checked first ?? I got them from a breeder although he was not a very good one i dont think ,so i like to think i rescued them:cry:

Hi,i have put pics on but it says message need to be checked first ?? I got them from a breeder although he was not a very good one i dont think ,so i like to think i rescued them:cry:

Poor buns! I bet they've fallen on their feet now they have you!! :D

Are they your first buns? If he was bad then he probably didn't give you much advise. If you want to know anything then just ask, and there are tons of people on here to help!:)

My first since being an adult,I also have chinchilla s and two dogs.I think I have found most of the advice from reading on here but if i get stuck i will shout for help. It was the same when i got chinchilla,pet shop s do not tell you that you will need air con on for 12 hours a day if its realy hot:shock:

Hiya :wave: Welcome to the forum :wave: Another frenchie owner here, arent they just adorable :love: Look foward to seeing pics :) xXx

Back