• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

toasted eric....

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
first i stamp my feet so mummy puts the fire on, then i have a snooze:D
DSC00589.jpg

then a bit of a yawn and a stretch and flop over to toast the other side:wave:
DSC00606.jpg

(no idea why mum is singing 'eric-nuts roasting on an open fire tho':?

he is a happy little chap - and he loves warmth:roll: good job he's only a little bun or no one else would be able to feel the warmth from the fire:lol:

Awww... I could almost see Rimmi doing this if we had a fire :p He licks the radiator every now and again though. You gotta love 'em :p

Eric is a CUTIE

Awwww so cute, love the second one where his leg is resting on the bricks :love:

he puts his head on there sometimes too:lol: i swear he thinks he's a dog or cat - doesn't seem to miss going outside since we've moved now he's found the fire but he used to stamp his feet by the door to be let out:?

My friend has a bunny that crashes out in front of the fire. Usually on her back, legs in the air.
She's a classy lassy is Poppet :lol:

Aw bless him! :love:

How cosy does he look?! I like seeing Eric-pics. In the posts I've seen he always strikes me as a cheeky-but-very-lovable bun'. :D x

We have a Robo' hamster in our living room - she only gets up and about in her cage when we put the fire on! :lol:

Who said animals were daft?!

Wow hes a very good boy with the fire! Ronnie used to steal the coals from our fire all the time, we currently have Dixie indoors and shes the same!! :lol: Our fire is just for show :lol:

Eric is one sweet little man :love: xXx

he is a sweetheart, i must admit:love:

he did get brave and inspect the coals on the fire (when it was off) but he knows full well when its on as he flops straight away - no chance of him inspecting the coals when he's in eric lala land:lol: we had the full 'eyes shut, mouth and paws twitching last night' - i'd love to know what he was dreaming about:?

:lol::lol: and i thought my moms cats were nuts they do the same thing, as the fire gets colder they actualy hide behind it too

:lol::lol: and i thought my moms cats were nuts they do the same thing, as the fire gets colder they actualy hide behind it too

not sure eric realises he's a rabbit - he is so different to esme.....:shock:maybe thats why they fell out....he thinks he's a different species:lol:

Aw bless him! :love:

How cosy does he look?! I like seeing Eric-pics. In the posts I've seen he always strikes me as a cheeky-but-very-lovable bun'. :D x

We have a Robo' hamster in our living room - she only gets up and about in her cage when we put the fire on! :lol:

Who said animals were daft?!

awwww thanks - eric's gone all red:oops: oh, he's not embarrassed, he's just hogging the fire. again:roll:

Back