• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric & esme - before it went wrong :(

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
just cleared my phone pics and i found this one. it was taken a couple of days before the original post-dental fight. i wish things could have stayed like this:cry:

DSC00561.jpg

aww what a shame - are you going to try again?? They look made for each other - its scary how the slightest little thing can set them off - Thats why Im not getting tooo excited about my 2 yet!!

aww what a shame - are you going to try again?? They look made for each other - its scary how the slightest little thing can set them off - Thats why Im not getting tooo excited about my 2 yet!!

i would love to but i'm not going to risk it due to eric's health problems (and vet advice). he's fine on his own but one way or another, i will get a pal for esme that she can snuggle up to (that hopefully she won't try to eat:roll:).

Oh no what happened exactly? Sorry i must have missed a thread on their fighting?? Poor buns :( they look so cosy!

i would love to but i'm not going to risk it due to eric's health problems (and vet advice). he's fine on his own but one way or another, i will get a pal for esme that she can snuggle up to (that hopefully she won't try to eat:roll:).

rosie is exactly the same, dad said is it a nethie thing, he prefers mini lops but i love them all :cry:

rosie is exactly the same, dad said is it a nethie thing, he prefers mini lops but i love them all :cry:

eric's a nethie but i think esme is nethie x. he's dopier than anything - follows me around like a dog but she's got attitude (yet she has become soooo snuggly now she lives in the kitchen - unless i move something:shock::lol:). i think she needs a stronger bun to keep her in her place - eric is too much of a fire-hogging wuss:roll::love:

is rosie not keen on locksley?:(

You are more than welcome to drop me a pm regarding a re-bond. Be good to see Esme again :D

esme has come on in leaps and bounds - she's fab (even when she's being a little madam):love: she responds to her name and bounds around doing such sweet binkies. did you foster her for a while then?

i did get in touch with chloe regarding the breakdown. i would love a pal for esme - i'm afraid a re-bond isn't on the cards as the last spat made eric quite poorly. i'm sure chloe will fill you in (maybe there's a special ff who needs some love:))

eric's a nethie but i think esme is nethie x. he's dopier than anything - follows me around like a dog but she's got attitude (yet she has become soooo snuggly now she lives in the kitchen - unless i move something:shock::lol:). i think she needs a stronger bun to keep her in her place - eric is too much of a fire-hogging wuss:roll::love:

is rosie not keen on locksley?:(

no she won't tolerate him, yet he does nothing to harm her, she just flies sticks her teeth in and he just sits there :shock: :cry:

how can she not love my handsome boy :love:

Back