• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playpens

that's the link that you gave me, it was with me within 48 hours and i'm very pleased with it!

if you manage to work out how to open it i'd be grateful if you could pass on this important bit of information, save me from crawling through the same hole the bunny uses..!! :lol: my poor knees.. lol

that's the link that you gave me, it was with me within 48 hours and i'm very pleased with it!

if you manage to work out how to open it i'd be grateful if you could pass on this important bit of information, save me from crawling through the same hole the bunny uses..!! :lol: my poor knees.. lol

It is!! I've only just got around to getting two of them :roll::roll:....finances being what they are at the moment!

How does Tinks like her's? :D

It is!! I've only just got around to getting two of them :roll::roll:....finances being what they are at the moment!

How does Tinks like her's? :D

loves it!! so cute watching her stand up and put her little paws at the door in the morning.. LET ME OUTTTT :lol: she's only in there at night, she hops in and out all day for hay and water, she generally uses her 2nd litter tray during the day :)

Just ordered two of the X-large ones. Blue is hopefully coming this week :D so I need somewhere to keep her until Ruby's been done (otherwise I fear Roobs will hump her far too much and drive her crazy! I'm surprised Ted lets her do it!) This means I can put them together when all four are bonded so they have a big space for the night!:D:D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....01456&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2372wt_1165

Hi there, Jemima's mummy here!!!

I knew you had Ruby and Teddy but who is Blue and where did she come from? What breed is she?

I didn't know you could bond female-female!!! ?????

Would I be better off getting Jemima a boy-friend or a girl-friend?

:wave:

Hi there, Jemima's mummy here!!!

I knew you had Ruby and Teddy but who is Blue and where did she come from? What breed is she?

I didn't know you could bond female-female!!! ?????

Would I be better off getting Jemima a boy-friend or a girl-friend?

:wave:

I'd get Jemima a boy-friend. I'm sure Karen could oblige. Blue is a rescue bun I'm adopting....I couldn't resist her! I'll bond her with the other two. Female/female bonds can work fine, so long as they're spayed (otherwise they might fight). Male/male doesn't always work. The best bond is deffo male/female (both neutered). She's another Frenchie and is blue (just like Jemima :love:). She's very laid back and placid, so shouldn't be too hard to bond when Ruby's been "done".

I'd get Jemima a boy-friend. I'm sure Karen could oblige. Blue is a rescue bun I'm adopting....I couldn't resist her! I'll bond her with the other two. Female/female bonds can work fine, so long as they're spayed (otherwise they might fight). Male/male doesn't always work. The best bond is deffo male/female (both neutered). She's another Frenchie and is blue (just like Jemima :love:). She's very laid back and placid, so shouldn't be too hard to bond when Ruby's been "done".

How old is Ruby now? Jemima was spayed at almost 5 months old (about a week before her 5 month birthday) I need to weigh her I am worried as Ruby looks bigger!?

What do you feed Teddy and Ruby?

I feed Jemima unlimited Mr Johnsons mix (What Karen fed them on)

I have only just started introducing vegetables and fruit

She also eats wall paper and carpet :evil:

How old is Ruby now? Jemima was spayed at almost 5 months old (about a week before her 5 month birthday) I need to weigh her I am worried as Ruby looks bigger!?

What do you feed Teddy and Ruby?

I feed Jemima unlimited Mr Johnsons mix (What Karen fed them on)

I have only just started introducing vegetables and fruit

She also eats wall paper and carpet :evil:

She eats Unlimited Mr Johnsons too. I started fruit and veg when she was 12 weeks. Unlimited hay is always there. She's a big girl....bigger than she should be. I don't think she'll be as big as Jemima though. Don't worry!

Ruby likes door frames and skirting boards at the moment...not good for rented accommodation!! :lol: Teddy is my little angel!!

She eats Unlimited Mr Johnsons too. I started fruit and veg when she was 12 weeks. Unlimited hay is always there. She's a big girl....bigger than she should be. I don't think she'll be as big as Jemima though. Don't worry!

Ruby likes door frames and skirting boards at the moment...not good for rented accommodation!! :lol: Teddy is my little angel!!

Haha! I didn't mean it like that!! I am worried I was not feeding her properly. She is my darling :love:

Problem is the other half doesn't want another bunny :cry:

Haha! I didn't mean it like that!! I am worried I was not feeding her properly. She is my darling :love:

Problem is the other half doesn't want another bunny :cry:

Simple....get rid of the OH! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure she's looked after brilliantly!! Teddy was happy as an only bun, and now he's happy as part of a pair. She doesn't know what she's missing, so she won't be upset.

Just keep asking...wear him down....:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure she's looked after brilliantly!! Teddy was happy as an only bun, and now he's happy as part of a pair. She doesn't know what she's missing, so she won't be upset.

We have discussed it in great depth and he has agreed that come December this year we will seriously consider it. He wants to see how big Jemima gets before getting another one!

We have discussed it in great depth and he has agreed that come December this year we will seriously consider it. He wants to see how big Jemima gets before getting another one!

Ooooh! That's not an outright no, so that's good! Get Karen to talk to him...she can be very persuasive! :lol:

That's the same seller I got my playpen from. :)

I've got the small version (smaller height-wise, that is!) - it's great and really well made and versatile. 'Opened up' and attached to the dog crate it makes a 6 x 4ft playpen.

:wave:There is a rod near the door panel that has a hook on top and a nut on the bottom. Just unscrew the nut and you can pull the rod out, separating the panels.

wearing the oh down does work. I've managed to get my to seriously consider a husbun fir Radish later this year.

One of these pens could be just the thing i need for when I'm at work.

:wave:There is a rod near the door panel that has a hook on top and a nut on the bottom. Just unscrew the nut and you can pull the rod out, separating the panels.

ahhh i did wonder if it was ok to take that screw out!!! :lol: i'll do that later!! :D

How big is the playpen you've ordered. I had a look but couldn't get my head round the sizes.

Thinking of getting one for Radish but don't want something that takes up the whole living room :)

How big is the playpen you've ordered. I had a look but couldn't get my head round the sizes.

Thinking of getting one for Radish but don't want something that takes up the whole living room :)

I got two of them. Each panel 61cm wide (8 panels). I plan on opening them up to give them more space. I got ones that are 42inches tall.

Back