• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cerys.... Riley has grown a 4th leg

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
:shock: its in the shape of a Taffy bun :shock:. She actually shoves her head under his stump at every possible chance, she loves it and he does too. I cant tell you how much i am loving seeing such wonderful buns happy and in love :love:

Photo does not do it justice.

30dec09016.jpg

Took this the other day during bonding too. Riley is such a chilled bunny. The heating was off and windows open to keep them climatised to being outside ;).

30dec09015.jpg

Thank you all :D. Im so pleased they are so in love. It was a scary decision to bring Riley so far, but the decision has paid off a million times over, they are fab together.

:lol: Poopy, Taffy is very much like your Esme.

Shaz that brought a wee tear to my eye. Absolutely wonderful. Just look how happy Riley looks. :love::love: Am so happy you managed to take hiim

Its awesome isn't it Nicki, i am so grateful to you and your sister for getting him over to me. You must come and meet him, you will love him!

Not long until your Lucy comes too ;) hope she will cheer Mose up. You must be getting excited to meet her? I am hoping to get Gus and Holly together soon aswel, but the weather is awful making it hard for me to get to Kareen, or Kareen to get to me!

I never did much anyway but Angie said it was no problem at all. All went smoothly and it was on her way anyway :D

Will definately get to see him (eventually :lol: ) Once this cold goes away will find out any suitable dates and see if we can arrange something!

It really shows how it was well worth the journey though. He'd been a long time in rescue hadnt he? and now look how happy he is with h is new wifie :love:

Am very excited about meeting Lucy. Especially for Mose's sake. Hope they get on as well as your two

Angie is a star for doing that for us, i am ever so grateful. Def sort something when the weather is better. He had been in the rescue for a year i think, and had lost a couple of partners :(.

Lucy is beautiful, im sure Mose wont be able to resist, likewise he is a very handsome bunny ;). Fingers crossed for an easy bond.

Aww look at those two!! What a good girl Taffy is helping prop him up!! They look soooo in love!

Minimallow, Riley had been at the sanctuary for just over a year, but was always overlooked due to his size and age.

Riley is such a lucky boy, the long trip was definetly worth it!

Cerys :)

Thanks Thumps.

Cerys, i honestly could not have wished for better :D and i am so relieved it was worth the long journey. Taffy's first husbun was a very disabled 3 legged bun (Trio, got love him), she loves to nurse them, she has taken so well to Riley :love:.

Back