• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie and boarding?

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
when i go away in september what will i do about rosie, she is being treated for suspected E-cuniculi, but i don't think they will board her if she has EC :? i want someone who knows what they are doing to look after her for a week

im hoping she can go to bunny hops

my nan was on about our neighbour who is watering the garden, but i said rosie needs someone with her and someone who knows about rabbits and illnesses etc

she is having steroids, baytril and panacur for E-cuniculi but still unsure if it really is EC at the moment

I hope that you find someone you trust to leave them with, I think holidays are a worry for all of us. Who can we trust? Its a big thing to leave them at all.

Im worried I will never find someone to look after 5 bunnies. The cost of putting all of them in boarding will be prohibative.

My neighbour who looks after the cats has already said that the buns will be too much for her and I am grateful for her honesty. I am currently thinkinking who I could get to house sit.

where are you? there must be someone on here who can help :D

us Ru'ers always pull together!!!

I can understand everyones worries about leaving their bunnies when you go on holiday with someone who understands how to look after them and give them the time you do. I am one of the lucky ones i think as my two are going to Brambles breeder for their hols.

Back