• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally someone listened

Rachel89

Mama Doe
After 7months and 5 different vets/practises, finally someone listened to me and nan about Honey.

I'm so relieved, me and nan knew there wasn't something right with Honeys eyesight. We took her to 4 different practises and kept being dismissed with there wasn't anything wrong.

In one vets we took her too the vet near enough accused us or trying to make out there was something that clearly wasn't there.

It got to the point about a month ago me and nan sat there and questioned wether we were indeed thinkinbg this.

Well on thursday we went to a totally different practise we heard about through this site.

Finally someone listened to me, took the time, told them all about Honeys background, how we got her, her behaviour and all the battles. The lady was so understanding and very supportive.

We went back today and Honey has indeed got eyesight problems.
Infact shes got around 10% vision in one eye and her other eye she hasn't got perfect vision either.
Her visions getting worse in her bad eye and the vet discussed in full about possible removal.

Not only that shes slightly deaf too.

I feel so relived, I now know whats wrong with her.

nans furious and writting letters of complaints to the other vets, the new vet could not believe how noone noticed and even dismissed and accused us of trying to find something thats not there.

Major boring topic but none of my friends would be remotely interested if I told them and just needed to tell someone how happy I am :oops:

nothing more frustrating when you know something is wrong but you are told your bonkers, obviously these vets havent heard of instinct

aww hun im glad you finally got your diagnosis, its :censored: awful knowing something is up and having it dismissed :evil:

well done :D:D:D

Back