• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you have met Gypsi now meet Tobey!!! :D

sam3006

Warren Scout
meet tobey!!

IMG_3142.jpg

and here they are together sharing a cabbage leaf
IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

Just a thought...they look far too young to have greens, as their guts will be very delicate at this age. The breeder should have told you this. Mine didn't have greens until they were 12 weeks.

They are stunning though!

Oh i didnt know that! thats all they had just lots of hay other than that! thanks for the tip!

they are boy and girl just together until there old enough to be outside

Oh i didnt know that! thats all they had just lots of hay other than that! thanks for the tip!

they are boy and girl just together until there old enough to be outside

No worries! I didn't know with my first bunny!!:roll:

Just be careful, as she is older than Toby. Usually it's fine if you get the male neutered when he gets to 12 weeks (or the testicles have dropped) but as she's a bit older there could be a possibility that she could get pregnant (you'd have to ask another member). Are they both from the same place? She reminds me of little Ruby at that age!...she's now a huge fatty!

not my first buns! just my first baby buns! there not related. thanks for the advice! me and my partner are against each other atm got a while to look into n think about n talk about it!

not my first buns! just my first baby buns! there not related. thanks for the advice! me and my partner are against each other atm got a while to look into n think about n talk about it!

Sorry! I wasn't trying to insinuate that you didn't know anything!!:oops: Just trying to give advice.

Are they your first Frenchies? They are the most amazing breed and have such lovely personalities...well, all the ones I've met have!!

Are you thinking of breeding them then?

They are lovley little bunny buns. Out of my 3 babies the lop (Fudge in my signature) has the most personality and is turning into a real cuddle bun since I brought them in

ow i know you were just giving advice! :D and its very much welcomed! gypsi is 10 weeks tomorrow toby is 7 weeks!

they are my first french lops both with different personalities gypsi is a wild child but a big (not yet!!) softie at heart where as toby is the opposite hes quiet and a bit nervy atm hopefully gypsi rubs off on him!!

we were going to breed them, not sure totally yet! tobys ears havent quite lopped properly yet how long does this normally take??

ow i know you were just giving advice! :D and its very much welcomed! gypsi is 10 weeks tomorrow toby is 7 weeks!

they are my first french lops both with different personalities gypsi is a wild child but a big (not yet!!) softie at heart where as toby is the opposite hes quiet and a bit nervy atm hopefully gypsi rubs off on him!!

we were going to breed them, not sure totally yet! tobys ears havent quite lopped properly yet how long does this normally take??

He's very young, so might not happen until 9/10 weeks, but they will! Don't worry.

If you do want to breed them then they shouldn't really live together, as he'll drive her crazy with all the humping, and she'll have too many pregnancies for her body to handle. Too much humping can make her bleed and can cause all sorts of infections. Having babies could change her personality completely. Unspayed/unneutered buns can be aggressive and grumpy because of all the hormones, so if they're going to be pets then they should be "done". You'll have to get used to a mouthful of wee every so often. It might be nicer to have them as a bonded pair (possibly house bunnies). ;)

(Sure you know this....just in case).

He's very young, so might not happen until 9/10 weeks, but they will! Don't worry.

If you do want to breed them then they shouldn't really live together, as he'll drive her crazy with all the humping, and she'll have too many pregnancies for her body to handle. Too much humping can make her bleed and can cause all sorts of infections. Having babies could change her personality completely. Unspayed/unneutered buns can be aggressive and grumpy because of all the hormones, so if they're going to be pets then they should be "done". You'll have to get used to a mouthful of wee every so often. It might be nicer to have them as a bonded pair (possibly house bunnies). ;)

(Sure you know this....just in case).

I agree with this. Not to mention that unneutered females are very likely to suffer with uterine cancer.:(
They are both gorgeous.:love::love::love:

Back