• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Figaro

Jetstreem

Warren Scout
Please could I have some spare vibes for my Figaro bunny who has to go in for an exploratory operation on a lump in her abdomen tomorrow.

Figaro is an old girl at 10 1/2 years old and has had malocclusion for the past five years. She has been so healthy up until now. I am dreadfully worried about her :(

please keep my girl in your thoughts tomorrow.

Thanks, Cerys

aw fingers crossed cerys. i hope everything goes well and you find out more whats wrong with her. loads of vibes.

Thanks for all the vibes everyone. She is a bit perkier this evening and she ate much better than she did last night.

Yes she has had an ultrasound and it was inconclusive. She won't be put through anything that is unnecessary, but we have to give her a chance.

Cerys

Thank you all for the vibes. I am just off the phone to the vets and Figaro is in recovery and is stable.

Figaro had a fur impaction in her stomach, so that was removed. She also had a huge hepatic cyst that was 2-3 inches in diameter with a couple of large nodules on it. The cyst was pressing on her gall bladder. The cyst was removed fairly easily and a liver biopsy has also been taken. The cyst and liver biopsy will be sent off for testing if she makes it through the recovery period.

Figaro is such a brave girl, I really hope she makes a smooth recovery. Her boys, Tony Hubbybunny, and Rocco her adopted son are missing her already.

Thanks again for all the vibes!
Cerys :)

aw i'm so glad it all went well and they where able to remove everything causing her trouble. i hope it stays away for her. sending loads of vibes for a full recovery.

Phoned the vets earlier, Figaro is stable. She was a little sore earlier so she was given some pain relief and has been syringe fed and is much more comfortable.

Apparently she is fairly bright and is tucked up in a nice warm cage and has a heatpad to lie on too. The nurses love her and they are giving her plenty of strokes and attention.

Have to ring again in the morning to see how she is overnight.

Cerys :)

Back