• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apparently I am a slave

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I should just give in to the fact...

Grimlock does puppy eyes and sniffs and paws at the back door door. I open it for him and he hops out. I start to close it and he shoves his head in the way. So I open it again and he hops in. I then start to close it again and he squeezed out... need I continue?

It's his favourite game, but it's so cold outside!

Me: Make your mind up bunny, in or out.
Grims: But this game is so much fun. :lol:

Baileys similar, she has a bed jumping game, she jumps up i put her on the floor, she jumps up, i put her on the floor...you get the idea,

patrick nudes the wardrobe open i shut it he opens it i shut it etc then i miss him open it and he sneaks in and eats my shoes :roll:

We play silly games too invlolving the back door, conservatory and garden :oops:

Louie bombs out of the door and waits at the top of the steps. I have to then do little jumps towards him :oops: and he does little jumps back at me. They he runs down the steps, turns round, runs back up and into the conservatory and then it all starts over again.

Just hope the neighbours have never seen us!

Back