• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies are so hyperactive...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
... since they've moved outside.

I let them out as soon a I wake up and they're bouncing about all over the place. Grim runs circles around me begging for treats, Samus scampers upstairs to resent the bedroom and claim it back from the chinchillas. And then they spend about an hour dashing about the house crazily before puppy eyeing me to go back outside where they snuggle in the hutch for the rest of the day. It's open for them but they'll only come out when one of my housemates goes out to smoke and then they'll come inside and repeat the process.

I've never seen Grim move so much. He loves his new girlie bunny very much and has to nose butt her to let her know this.

And just now he decided he didn't want to come inside, so I've just sat out in the back garden in my pyjamas at ten o'clock at night feeding him tiny bits of bread until he decided he was happy and scampered off across the garden. It's a nightly ritual. Samus just sat next to me and didn't try to eat his food (I don't really let her have bread anyway) it's like she knew it was Grim's food. Bless her.

:lol: I think its fair to say that we dont own our buns, they definately own us

I let them do what they want within reason. Go out when they want to, come in when they want to have cuddles when they want. They're pretty much like dogs apart from I encourage them to do things like sit on my lap and jump on the couch. :D

Back