• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Albert and Dougal!! New foster buns - Lotsa pics

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Ok so firstly Dougal :) Dougal will be going for neutering asap... all i can say is, he likes me a bit too much :shock::lol:

100_2091.jpg

100_2090.jpg

100_2086.jpg

100_2085.jpg

100_2084.jpg

And next is Albert :love: Albert has been in for lots of cuddles, he is a proper cuddle bunny :love: He will sit there for ages being fussed. I noticed yesterday that Albert has a funny mouth, its as if hes got a cleft palate? Is that possible for a bunny?? Its all healed but theres no lip over one of his front teeth :) It doesnt cause him any problems though.

100_2040.jpg

100_2082.jpg

100_2064.jpg

100_2055.jpg

100_2051.jpg

100_2043.jpg

Last edited:
white bunnies - becky, what are you trying to do to me??? both of them are:love::love: (maybe i could just borrow one?:lol:)

Cute iddle boys! :love::love:

Is Albert neutered? If he's not seen a vet yet it would be worth checking for cleft palate, as he already appears to have a hairlip (but still uber cute!), but you need a GA to look properly. It probably wont cause any problems if minor, but could if he got respiratory or dental issues.

Cute iddle boys! :love::love:

Is Albert neutered? If he's not seen a vet yet it would be worth checking for cleft palate, as he already appears to have a hairlip (but still uber cute!), but you need a GA to look properly. It probably wont cause any problems if minor, but could if he got respiratory or dental issues.

Thank you Vikki, i was hoping you'd see ;) ;)

He hasnt seen a vet yet, hes off for his health check this week so will see what the vet says... Lucy is trying to chase his history from the other rspca branch so hopefully something will crop up from there :)

He will be off for neutering soon too :D xXx

Thank you Vikki, i was hoping you'd see ;) ;)

He hasnt seen a vet yet, hes off for his health check this week so will see what the vet says... Lucy is trying to chase his history from the other rspca branch so hopefully something will crop up from there :)

He will be off for neutering soon too :D xXx

tee hee, i do feel that i need a bit of a disclaimer on all my comments tho - i am NOT a vet (yet!) :lol::lol::lol: Its the sad obsessive in me, just have to comment, just in case :oops:

Hopefully it'll all be nothing and just one of his quirks!

tee hee, i do feel that i need a bit of a disclaimer on all my comments tho - i am NOT a vet (yet!) :lol::lol::lol: Its the sad obsessive in me, just have to comment, just in case :oops:

Hopefully it'll all be nothing and just one of his quirks!

Haha! I really appreciate your advice ;) Wait until you are a vet, you'll be sick of me and my stupid bunny questions :p xXx

Back