• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns being really quiet today..a little worried!

Danielle84

Mama Doe
Just a little concerned about the buns today!

I know bunnies come out and alive in the morning and evening, but usually when we're at home they will still have little binky's and a sniff and hop about during the day!

Today, Blossom has just sat inside the carrier in the lounge all day (which is unusual) and seems really sleepy. Of course Timmy is a little copycat and is in there with her.

I have picked her up, had a close up look and a cuddle and nothing feels wrong or unusual.

Anyone else's buns have 'quiet' days and am i being OTT? Or should there be cause for concern?

Thanks guys :wave:

Both of mine do this on quite a few occasions... I have no idea what the cause is, nor do I have an explanation why they do it :?

Would be nice to know the answer though!

Both of mine do this on quite a few occasions... I have no idea what the cause is, nor do I have an explanation why they do it :?

Would be nice to know the answer though!

Ok thanks, it's good to know it's not too unusual :D maybe they just have lazy days like us humans :lol:

Louie also has manic days and quieter days. I watch him like a hawk when he is having a quiet day, I'm paranoid that he could be ill :oops:

most days.. even with the cage open im lucky if they venture from the carrier :lol::lol:

now i like pearl taking it easy but that Alvin has iffy guts so i really wish he would move more :roll:

Is she eating and pooing as normal ?

Yeah she's been wolfing down the fenugreek crunchies, veg and pellets and loads of hay. She is also eating and pooing too.

We have noticed that they don't drink that much though..but that's pretty normal for them. They have a bowl and gravity feeder on offer.

sometimes i keep a close watch on eric as he has days where he barely moves - doesn't even come running for greens til they've been on his tray half an hour:shock: i usually try the fenugreek crunchie test...................i make sure he's eating and pooping tho before i can rest:?

Yeah she's been wolfing down the fenugreek crunchies, veg and pellets and loads of hay. She is also eating and pooing too.

We have noticed that they don't drink that much though..but that's pretty normal for them. They have a bowl and gravity feeder on offer.

oops: cross posted!
so stop hassling the poor girl - she's chillin by the sounds of it:lol: i bet as soon as you settle down in front of the tv or something, she'll become binky mad and have all her exercise in one go:D

:lol::lol::lol: probably!!! I keep putting my hands in the carrier and stroking her...bet she's like "go away horrible woman!"

I know that if they didn't eat the crunchies there'd be something wrong...they love those!

Well, all concerns are over now! Blossom has been a right :censored::censored: pain today! Started off with a few major binky's, but then managed to get behind the sofa...which is all blocked off and chew the wallpaper right off! She will not give up, and keeps trying to get behind there!!!!! Timmy is only copying her naughty actions too!

Maybe yesterday they were saving themselves for me lol

Well, all concerns are over now! Blossom has been a right :censored::censored: pain today! Started off with a few major binky's, but then managed to get behind the sofa...which is all blocked off and chew the wallpaper right off! She will not give up, and keeps trying to get behind there!!!!! Timmy is only copying her naughty actions too!

Maybe yesterday they were saving themselves for me lol

oops! (smug snigger and hides in corner:lol:). no idea why i'm laughing tho - esme has eaten her bed and eric has decided he MUST shred newspaper and throw it everywhere:?

Back