• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Addition to Bungle Palace

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
Just wanted to show you what we have spent the last 3 days doing

P1010595.jpg

It gives the babies an extra 8 x 7 of run space which is sheltered and has a roof. Cant wait until they can use it. I took the pics while there was still enough light but all the building work is finished now.

P1010588.jpg

Thats if I ever decide to pt them outside again

Wow, it's amazing! Is it a run on the top and bottom?

Yes, there are 2 tiers in the shed, the baby buns live upstairs. The grown ups have had access to their run for ages, we have been waiting for dry weather to build the 2nd tier so the babes can go outside and have more space. I know they cant really use it yet but who knows when we are going to get dry weather again? :D

Thanks guys, we built it piece by piece from the back forward from a vision I had from only having a small garden and wanting to give the buns as much space as possible. Its for the babes but we brought them in while we did it and they are so happy inside (and they are all 3 being neutered on Friday, EEk!!! so we have decided to keep them in for the winter. The whole of the second 2 is now vacant but the shed is still heated for the big buns downstairs. We are looking to offer the space for some foster buns. I will keep you informed.

Excellant! this is the sort of thing I love to see; -gives me ideas for my next project :lol:
It's like we have a limited amount of space and had to be industrious too. I'm just obsessed about giving them as much room as poss. (without the free-range aspect). :thumb:

Back