• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmeg, our new bunny

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Nutmeg arrived yesterday,

Thank you so much Vikkivet for bringing her over from Alice's in Gloucester.

Nutmeg is nearly 4 years old, she had a bladder stone the size of a golf ball removed in October and the tubes from her kidneys have calcified :(

She is happily munching and pooing despite her long journey and will hopefully be Geoff's new wifebun. He has been waiting a long while for some company since loosing Marion in the summer.

P1030323.jpg

P1030324.jpg

Oh his is gonna get confusing :lol: *points downwards*

:lol::lol:

We were thinking of changing her name but she has been called Nutmeg all her life so it doesn't seem fair to change it now as she has obviously been a well loved bunny. I just know it will get shortened to "nutty" though :lol:

:lol::lol:

We were thinking of changing her name but she has been called Nutmeg all her life so it doesn't seem fair to change it now as she has obviously been a well loved bunny. I just know it will get shortened to "nutty" though :lol:

My Nutmeg usually gets called Meggy :D She's quite dainty and not quite as nutty as the other lot! :lol:

Back