• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowdrop says....

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
thank you everyone for all the vibes you sent when I was poorly and all the support you gave my Mummy. I is feeling much better and have been doing some binkies in the living room today. It was a bit messy as Strawberry had been a naughty bunny knocking things over but I just binkied round them! Mummy got cross though cos I wouldnt stay still while she did photos!

Here are a few...

Cuddles on Mummys knee after medicines
DSCF0440.jpg

Such a pretty face
DSCF0442-1.jpg

The double chin that has appeared with weight gain!
DSCF0450-1.jpg

Boo!!!
DSCF0462.jpg

Yep, this table is definately mine. I rubs my chins on it.
DSCF0468.jpg

And this paper too.
DSCF0469.jpg

Ok thats enough, I run aways now.
DSCF0451-1.jpg

Snowdrop was sat in her crate waiting for her breakfast this morning and tucked in as soon as it was down. She was weighed at the vets yesterday to ans is 2.3kg. We expect she has lost a little the past few days but are very happy with 2.3kg after she was only 1.9kg when she went to see FHB in Sept.

that is a great weight gain from sept to now. well done snowdrop! :D

i am glad you are feeling better gorgeous girlie. xx

Oooh I wouldn't lay claim to those maths books hun, a) they looks very important for mummys job, and b) for punishment she might make you read them :shock:

Oooh I wouldn't lay claim to those maths books hun, a) they looks very important for mummys job, and b) for punishment she might make you read them :shock:

All my books have nibbled spines, i am going to end up pretending I never had any if i leave the school cos I cant give them back now. I also need to explain to one of my sixth formers why half of her mock exam is missing (Bungle had a little nibble!)

All my books have nibbled spines, i am going to end up pretending I never had any if i leave the school cos I cant give them back now. I also need to explain to one of my sixth formers why half of her mock exam is missing (Bungle had a little nibble!)

Haha, makes a change from 'the dog ate my homework'

All your buns are just so cute

Back