• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People in the West Midlands ...

Fat Fluffs

Warren Scout
... can you help us?

Fat Fluffs have been fortunate enough to secure a date to carry out a fundraising ‘bag pack’ at Morrisons in Solihull on Saturday, February 13th 2010. This is a fantastic opportunity for us to both raise funds for the rescue and promote the Fat Fluffs name and the work that we do. However, we cannot do it without some help!

Would you be able to give up an hour or two on Saturday, 13th February 2010 to come along and help us? No skills necessary … just a willingness to get stuck in!

If you would like to get involved could you please post on the thread or PM (Fat Fluffs or Woodlouse) indicating how much time you would be willing to offer and if you have any preference for helping in the morning or afternoon. Please see who else you can ‘rope in’ to help us too – friends, relatives, neighbours etc – the more the merrier! We will then put together a rota so that we can cover an appropriate amount of time with the staffing that we have and will be in touch again soon with further details.

Thank you :D :D

Hi! What would be involved eg handing out leflets or talking to people etc?

I'd love to help :) my OH says that's fine as long as I don't drag him along lol

x

Hi! What would be involved eg handing out leflets or talking to people etc?

I'd love to help :) my OH says that's fine as long as I don't drag him along lol

x

Predominantly helping people pack their shopping, in the hope that they then make a lovely donation to FF :) Of course, lots of talking about your bunnies and rescue bunnies too!

Can you please e-mail me on abi@fatfluffs.com so that I can add you to the rota and make sure you get all the details along the way. Thanks :) Look forward to meeting you :)

I'll be there, although I would prefer to do a long morning rather than an all day if possible as lifting bags into trolleys will set off my sciatica after a bit, it usually does after doing my own shopping :) Perhaps I could go in rocky for a bit with his new kiddie proof tail:censored::roll::lol::lol:

:lol: I just have to check to see if i'm working first:?

But yes, i'll be up for the costume if i can make it:D

I'm a definite possible for this. It's difficult to be certain at this stage as I work in Leeds and am only back in Redditch every few weekends, but I will try to ensure I'm back that weekend.

I'm a definite possible for this. It's difficult to be certain at this stage as I work in Leeds and am only back in Redditch every few weekends, but I will try to ensure I'm back that weekend.

That's great :) Thanks :) Can you drop me a quick e-mail on abi@fatfluffs.com please so I can keep you copied in on all the info - cheers! x

I live near Woodstock in Oxfordshire but my Grandparents live in Chelmsley Wood, Solihull and I would like to visit them that day. How close are you/the supermarket to there? And would I get to cuddle some fatfluffs buns afterwards?!

I live near Woodstock in Oxfordshire but my Grandparents live in Chelmsley Wood, Solihull and I would like to visit them that day. How close are you/the supermarket to there? And would I get to cuddle some fatfluffs buns afterwards?!

Oooh you aren't far from me. Maybe you can come with me and HH for future Fat Fluff's mischief:)

OMG! I'm in Witney all the time! I'm in Charlbury.

You didn't happen to go to Gosford Hill School did you? Or Marlborough? My Dad taught there...

According to Google maps Chelmsley Wood is about 5.5 miles from the store, so not far :)

Can't guarantee the cuddling of buns that day I'm afraid ... but you're very welcome to join us for other events at HQ :) Or if you're looking to adopt a visit can always be arranged :)

Thanks for the e-mail :) Hope you'll be able to make it.

Back