• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry's kingdom

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Some piccies of Master Strawberry in his palace today.

Keeping guard
DSCF0406.jpg

On his town map
DSCF0411.jpg

DSCF0400.jpg

Looking handsome
DSCF0431.jpg

And checking I brought treats for the King
DSCF0413.jpg

He has been sent back to his room after pulling the Christmas tree over, he doesnt seem to mind though!

Strawberry's pics always make me laugh! :lol:

He's got such an air of 'I don't care what anyone thinks about me' about him! He looks very happy in his Kingdom, bless him! :love:

:love::love::love::love: Strawberry is definitely naughty but so adorable!! Look at his little face Rach, you can't be mad with him ;)

:love::love::love::love: Strawberry is definitely naughty but so adorable!! Look at his little face Rach, you can't be mad with him ;)

That little face was actually digesting a piece of artificial xmas tree earlier! That was his dessert after eating a door mat for his main!

I love Strawbs :love::love: Hes always up to no good, but how can you not love him?! I dont think id be able to be mad with him :lol: xXx

As we can all see in pictures 1&2, he's done a very good job eating his map.:lol:
I think Strawberry is the most confident RU bunster.:love::love::love::love:

He is definately fearless! And its amazing the trouble he can find, it draws him in! lol

Back