• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new boarder

capel

Warren Veteran
I acquired an unexpected boarder yesterday from someone who had an accident before christmas and has been unable to look after her bunny. She'd left it up to a relative to see to the bunster but when she got home a couple of days ago she asked if asked if I could take her until she's off the crutches. I've a feeling that the relative/friend had been feeding the bunny solely on excel pellets and hay because her hutch this morning was full of ceacatrophs. She's also extremely podgy, and the hair on her back end was very matted. It came out in handfuls!! We brought her indoors to check her over properly and were mightily relieved to find that her bum was clean.She's a lovely friendly obese lop and I'll post some pics of her tomorrow in the proper section. However, here's the amount of fur that came from the area around her tail!!:shock:
DSC00922.jpg

:oops: I thought that was the rabbit and was trying to work out which end was which :lol:

I just love these senior moments.

Aww bless her can't wait to see her picture.

i also thought a very strange looking rabbit there... senior moments at 23 perhaps??? :?

anyway, poor bunny, hope she feels better after a good hair trim and can now feel better with the correct diet. xx

Back