• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I would like you all to meet Lenny's new wifey..

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Betty! We collected her from Camp Nibble yesterday at 12.30pm, she is an english spot cross and approximately 8 months old :)
SDC12402.jpg

It is still a work in progress, the bond isn't a complete sealed deal just yet, but it could have gone far worse. :)

Here they are!
SDC12395.jpg

SDC12396.jpg

SDC12397.jpg

Please be aware this cage is only for bonding purpose!

Eating hay together :)
SDC12398.jpg

SDC12399.jpg

SDC12403.jpg

SDC12404.jpg

Oh isnt she just the prettiest thing! :love:
Lenny you lucky bun! They look lovely together!
Hoping the bond is successful!

awwwww shes gorgeous:love::love:

can i ask, is she a recognised breed or mixed?
i ask because she is soooo similar to steve! and i have no idea what breed he is!?

sorry! just saw you've said at he top of your post!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, she's such a lovely girl, so gentle and friendly, she's absolutely gorgeous, Lenny is a lucky bun me thinks :D :love::love:

Thanks for all the lovely comments! Bonding is still going great, we've had a little chasing, no fur pulling and biting, a few humps, a few grooms and plently of flops and even binkies! :lol:..yes in the Nero 4 :shock:. Lenny makes anything possible. Will be attaching the extention tomorrow to increase space.:love:

Back