• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday boarding in Lincolnshire.

willowholly

Mama Doe
My 2 either go to petpals in a shed or stay at home with family popping in twice a day.Am fed up of pet pals messing us around & feel am putting on family members.Does anyone know of anyone who can pick up & bring back the buns & look after them whilst away?I live on the lincolnshire,notts,leics boarder.Not going away for a few months but thought would enquire as there are probably some small animal boarding places near me that I have not heard of.:)

I have been looking at somewhere for mine to go in the summer and heard about Bunnyhall in Notts (Ruddington). I am not sure whether they pick up but they look very good. There are probably some places in Leic too.

Mine had a few days at the Oadby Pet Hotel in Leicester over Christmas. They had very large double hutches stuffed with hay inside a cosy shed. I don't think they wanted to come home! The lady who runs it is lovely. I don't know whether they collect ond deliver though, I doubt many do. You could probably get a pet ambulance to transport them though :)

Back