• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello all (again!!!)

Mark F

New Kit
Hi everyone, I have been working away from home for quite a while and felt that I needed to re-introduce myself. My name is Mark and I am currently living in Edmonton. Untill they passed, I was the proud daddy to 2 wonderful bundles of joy.

Chico, a very mellow mini lop and Stella, the most hyperactive bun I have ever seen or known.

I miss them greatly and think of them often. Where I am currently living, I am not allowed pets.....even buns!!!! Sometime in the near future, I hope to be moving to a pet friendly place and get some more little bundles of happiness. When I do, I will be proudly showing them off here......

Thats all for now. I hope to get to talk to you all again soon, Mark

:wave:Hi Mark (re)welcome to RU.
Its such an addictive & informative forum.
You will at least be able to keep up your bunny interest this way & still feel part of the bunny geek world until you are in a position to adopt some more rabbit companions.

Last edited:
Hi Mark, I rented for a short time in between houses and i know how difficult it is to find somewhere pet friendly and i had two dogs and a house bunny at the time.

I am sure you will find somewhere where you can have bunnies again and until then you can look at ours :D

Hello Mark! :wave:

Hi Mark, I rented for a short time in between houses and i know how difficult it is to find somewhere pet friendly and i had two dogs and a house bunny at the time.

I am sure you will find somewhere where you can have bunnies again and until then you can look at ours :D

I'm moving flats this year and am finding it very difficult to find one which will take a rabbit. :( As said, there are loads of fabby pictures you can gorge yourself on here. :D

Back