• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 nights indoors....

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
and Fudge has become a snugglebun, Yaaay!!! Im so pleased, he jumped onto my lap a couple of times for a look see, then a bit later came back and snuggled on my chest for the biggest snuggle ever. It was soooo lovely. Im so happy

:love::love:

I've had my lot inside since yesterday for bonding (radiator is off and windows are open so I am frozen lol) and i realised how much i missed having an indoor bun :(. Looking forward to getting my own flat so i can have my indoor buns again :)

:love::love:

I've had my lot inside since yesterday for bonding (radiator is off and windows are open so I am frozen lol) and i realised how much i missed having an indoor bun :(. Looking forward to getting my own flat so i can have my indoor buns again :)

I know what you mean, we brought them inside to finish off their run and build some shelves inside the shed for them to play on, now I dont want to put them back outside. They are so loving being in.

Dare I suggest to O/H that we rescue some more and keep them in? :lol::lol:

Need some help on litter training though as although they are using the trays, they are still pooing everywhere. The dining room stinks.

have noticed alot of people saying about having radiators off and windows open for house bunns...just wondering exact reason for this...:oops:

have noticed alot of people saying about having radiators off and windows open for house bunns...just wondering exact reason for this...:oops:

if ur bunny is used to being outside the it will have a much thicker coat to a bunny that lives in the house all the time, so for any reason an outdoor bunny needs to come inside it's best to pick the coldest room possible for the short time that they need to be there :)

again i've got tinkerbell wrapped up and asleep on my chest wrapped up in my dressing gown :love:

Back