• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DAVE New short video

Thank you. He's certainly relaxing much faster than we'd anticipated, but he still has a fair way to go. We are going to start enlarging his space gradually after next week to see how he copes..

Wow he really is coming out of his shell isnt he! Im just amazing you are in the room and he isnt in hiding :shock: He did show some sparks of cheekiness when he was here I just dont think he knew how to show it and was too scared to try. Is he still a 'foster'?

Hi. Yes he's still a "foster".....after all, he's got SUCH a long way to go yet!;);)
We decided to have his cage in the sitting room 24/7 as we wanted him to get used to noises and humans. Seems to be working..

:shock: Wow, he is really coming out of his shell. I know I only met him briefly at RSPCA but could tell how frightened he was. You and Rog are doing a fantastic job with him.

I was wondering the same as Kath...................... still a foster?;)

Wow, you're doing wonders for him capel.
It's so lovely to see him come up to you to be stroked.

I've got to be honest,Thumps, he came up looking for veg!! And then made a hasty exit when he realised my fingers were holding nothing!! lol But it is progress because when he first came here he just hid in his box and trembled and whimpered.

I've got to be honest,Thumps, he came up looking for veg!! And then made a hasty exit when he realised my fingers were holding nothing!! lol But it is progress because when he first came here he just hid in his box and trembled and whimpered.

The main thing is that he realizes that something nice comes from humans.
That is an amazing turn around in a very short time. All credit to you.
I was actually moved to tears by the video.

Back