• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarders in Kent?

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone know of any? We have someone who will be looking after ours when we go away in a few weeks but I thought it might be an idea to have an idea of boarders in our area.

We are NW Kent, near the border of Kent and London.

Anyone know of any? We have someone who will be looking after ours when we go away in a few weeks but I thought it might be an idea to have an idea of boarders in our area.

We are in the process of setting up a small boarding business here as we have 2 spare wendy houses in our garden. We should be ready by late spring/early summer.

We are in Camberley in Surrey so not *too* far from you.

xxx

If you find one please let me know! I am in Eltham and need to find one for mid february!

Does any know of anywhere else at all? I am still searching for possible places for my lops. I still don't really want to move the lionheads if I can help it, they are so nervous with new faces but it would be a weight off my mind and a lot less work for myself if I can find somewhere where I would be happy leaving my lops.

I've messaged buuny_friend about hers and have had a look at DropDoeInn but I'm still looking so that I have some options.

I can recommend the Doedrop Inn and also Little warrens. They are both excellent places with very knowledgable owners who have many years of experience with rabbits.

Back