• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biocatolet??

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
I have just changed to this in Radish's litter tray from wood pellet cat litter and she seems to think it is for eating!!

Will this do her any harm or should I immediately switch back to wood pellet litter as soon as I can get some?

is it the clay sort.. ive read its really bad because it clumps and will cause a blockage when eaten. i would deffo go back to wood pellets or just use newspaper

is it the clay sort.. ive read its really bad because it clumps and will cause a blockage when eaten. i would deffo go back to wood pellets or just use newspaper

No it's recycled paper pellets. She never bothered with the wood pellets but obviously recycled paper is tastier.

oh i dont know then :?

i must try some recycled paper if its that good :lol::lol:

i dont even use a litter :oops: lots of newspaper and lots of hay.. used to use that stuff called megazorb but pearl decided she prefered it all over the floor instead of the litter tray :roll:

oh i dont know then :?

i must try some recycled paper if its that good :lol::lol:

i dont even use a litter :oops: lots of newspaper and lots of hay.. used to use that stuff called megazorb but pearl decided she prefered it all over the floor instead of the litter tray :roll:

:lol: megazorb is very messy so I stopped using it but I have loads left now. RAdish decided it was fun to throw megazorb round the living room :roll:

Back