• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrot game from pets at home

lja401

Warren Scout
hi all,

We bought Noel a carrot game from pets at home (you have to pull out the pretend carrots). Basically we wondered if he was allowed to eat it? It doesn't say on the packaging. It looks like it's made of straw and rope.
As soon as we gave him it he started pulling it apart.
Thanks x

Strawberry has eaten one and lived to tell the tale. Then again he has also eaten half a doormat and some lino flooring!

yes its something for them to destroy :lol: we never got rosie one because it would only last a minute with her, my sister got her the carrot tree though

so ok to let him eat it?
He's eaten, well really chewed down 3 willow sticks today. Is it ok for him to have those all the time? It stops him eating the carpet. Thanks for all your help :)

Louie had one for Christmas but all he has done with it is pull one of the carrots out.

He much prefers his new cardboard box :roll:

Ronnie and Lola have the carrot trees... theyre on their 3rd :roll: They love them though!! It wont hurt him :) xXx

to make it last longer, hide pellets in the holes - then they focus on pulling the carrots out and getting at the pellets, rather than destroying the carrots themselves.

having said that, as soon as mine worked out that the base was also 'edible' they destroyed that instead :roll: :lol::lol:

If it's made out of straw it should be ok.I don't really like the selection of toys they have for bunnies I brought a bunny rattle thing that had wooden carrots on it I knew they were allowed to eat the carrots cus their made of wood but then they started to eat the rattle part which was made of this rubber plastic material which i'm sure isn't very safe to eat so I had to chuck it in the bin.

Back