• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weird little raspberry clicky noise

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Peaches keeps making a funny noise :lol: I wondered if she was farting but i was sitting next to her just, and it came from the front end??? She's done it since we got her, I just dont know what it is?? It sounds like she's blowing a little squelchy raspberry :lol:

Anyone elses buns make a noise like this??

I can't imagine it. Can you post a vid? Buns make all sort of random noises though, so I wouldn't be concerned of she seems well in herself. :)

She does it randomly so i doubt id catch her doing it to video it. She's the only noisy one of my 4 :lol:

Are you sure it's not her tummy rumbling? Ginger's tum makes some really loud squishy sounds since he was ill last year.

Are you sure it's not her tummy rumbling? Ginger's tum makes some really loud squishy sounds since he was ill last year.

I dont know, there's always hay nearby when she makes the noises so its not because she's not got enough to eat :? She's a strange bunny! :lol:

Back