• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionheads

Nope, unless they are a cross with something big :shock: :lol:

my little lionhead is only small! shes lovely!
They need brushing, i brush fuzzy every other day if i can... :wave:

Strawberry is about 2.5kg. He isnt that big but is quite "stocky". Probably from being such a greedy git!

Charlies a lionhead x lop (I think maybe dwarf lop? )
He's fairly big but his sister was tiny still. I think he's classed as medium sized
When he was a baby he was hyperactive as hell, but he's settled right down now and is a total cuddle bun :love:

Are lionheads more feisty than other breeds? What is the reputation for their temperament?

i think all buns are different no matter the breed? :wave:
My lionhead, fuzzy is very shy, slowly coming out of her shell but i dont think she'll be coming up for nose rubs just yet :)

Ruby is 1.8kg. She's a bit podgy though. Also she doesn't have much of a mane :lol:
I think lionheads can be quite variable though...

teddy is ickle, very petite, her ears are tiny though so she may have crossed with something else hard to know. i have seen big ish lionheads though. but even then they weren't huge.

my cousin has lionheads, she has 4, when i had my mini lop and compared his size to them they seemed alittle smaller,

Purebred lionheads are very small, a bit bigger than a netherland dwarf. Many rabbits do have the lionhead gene though, which means they have a mane but they aren't really lionheads.

Patricks a lionhead but from his huge ears and the fact hes now the same size as Twinsen i think hes crossed with something, not sure tho. Cant remember his weight :oops:. He was a fuzzy baby then a not so fuzzy big boy bunny now hes all fuzzy again :shock: :lol: and ive just noticed what i ramble of words this is:lol:

x

Nutmeg is small and shy, until she hears the food box rattle. She is a purebred lionhead.

Smudge is a lionhead/lop cross and is much more outgoing than Meg is. He's a bit bigger too.

Bramble was 1.7kg when he was weighed back in August. He is almost 3 years old, so I take it he is fully grown now?

Erm...Mrs Bun is a Lionhead X breed with something and weighs in at a staggering 2.9 kg!!! vet says shes perfect!! I think shes perfect....but shes a big girl...(more to cuddle!!)

Back