• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stunning bunnies today

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I think I have a couple of favourites in this lot :love:

Blue
2j5n9l2.jpg

20jhgkg.jpg

k4weas.jpg

Honey
2n6aq9y.jpg

33xem1w.jpg

r2vku0.jpg

Gorgeous bunnies! Love your pics, and your profile pic too!! Are you getting a little nose lick? :love:

They are beautiful bunnies and stunnig photographs :love:

What camera do you use? I am (hopefully) going to save up for a DSLR this year, not sure how long it's going to take for a decent one! I know i will need about £600!

Thanks everyone :wave:

Gorgeous bunnies! Love your pics, and your profile pic too!! Are you getting a little nose lick? :love:

Yeah he is, hes a real mummies boy, everymorning I get greeted with a nose lick, hes such a human rabbit :lol:

I have a few dslr camera's, the general pet one which is what took those photos is a Nikon D5000.

racheljessica - What camera have you got, I'm abit of a camera geek so can give you some hint and tips and help if you want :D

racheljessica - What camera have you got, I'm abit of a camera geek so can give you some hint and tips and help if you want :D

Thanks! I've got a Sony Alpha A200. Been using the auto settings so far really. Would like to know how to change shutter speed, aperture etc manually. Also would like to be able to do photo's like yours with the background blurred and subject in focus without just using the auto macro setting. Would probably help if I read the manual but I tend to just press different buttons and try to work things out by myself!

Back