• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio Bonding - Pics Added

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
Okay.....

Today is the day I have decided to brave the feat of bonding my trio :shock:

They are going in a pen in my bedroom as it is the only really neutral territory I have for them and I can keep a constant eye on them in here. They usually live outside so am hoping this will be alright, I am keeping the heating off and the windows open (I am prepared to freeze myself :lol:). I know its not ideal but the only option I have really.

I have one big question though. Who do i put in the pen first??

I have Fidget and Frankie as a bonded pair and Angel as a single female. Frankie is the male of the pair and very much the dominant.

What do you think is the best order of putting them in the pen? :?

Last edited:
Im bonding my trio today as well :shock:

Good Luck - Cant help with your question though sorry.. Im also wondering who it is best to put in first!! I dont want a fight to break out before I even geet the third one in :?

Ooh, Good luck, no idea who to put in first but just wanted to wich you both the best of luck.

Mega bonding vibes for all :wave::wave:

can you put them in carriers, then open the doors at the same time ,then when the buns come out remove the carriers [or boxes]? That way all are introduced to the area at the same time.:D

can you put them in carriers, then open the doors at the same time ,then when the buns come out remove the carriers [or boxes]? That way all are introduced to the area at the same time.:D

Yeah that's what I did.

So far so good as it happens. Been together for about 15 minutes and so far they are all huddled together in a corner grooming each other. Even Frankie groomed Angel :shock::shock:

He has been humping the two of them a little bit but that doesn't worry me much as I knew he would be asserting his dominance.

Fingers crossed it continues this way!!! Will post pics shortly!

shove them in together and hope for the best... thats what I did when I bonded my pair :shock: :lol:

That sounds really promising. I am having nightmares already over my three being bonded. Lots of vibes it continues to go well.

Oh dear - first scrap!

Angel tried to hump Frankie and he wasn't too pleased so they got in a bit of a fight, with Fidget caught right in the middle bless her, so I took frankie out for a minute or two to calm him down and he's back in now. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Here's hoping Angel now knows he is boss and doesn't try to hump him again :lol:.

He hasn't been near her since though. Fidget seems to be going in between them both taking turns to groom each of them :love:

resize_image_1582929809-1.jpg

resize_image_1582879762-1.jpg

resize_image_1582843093-1.jpg

well done looks good!! :D

Ive got 2 out of 3 - Im happy with that :D (better than I thought I would do tbh)
They look great together

Right it has been calm waters for quite a while now. A fair amount of the time the three will snuggle together and groom like in the pics. But....Angel seems to spend a lot of the time on the other side of the pen, with Fig and Frankie cuddles in the opposite corner. She will move over and join them with some encouragement but if there is a noise or movement in the room she runs back to the other side. Is this a bad sign? Do you think she will be left out a bit? They seem to like her lol, lots and lots of grooming, so at least that's a good sign but I don't want her to be left alone.

Back