• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies are really unsettled today!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Strawberry got me up at 8am going nuts in his room. He was chewing and rattling everything in sight. Fed him but he is back doing it again now. Bungle wont stop stamping his feet and Snowdrop is chewing the bedroom door to get out!

What is wrong with them all today?

May be its the sunshine, its so long since we have had any, perhaps they want to go for a jog round the garden :D

We dont have any sunshine today! And I dont have a garden (well I do but its not behind my house, rather complicated) so it cant be that!

All seems to have gone quiet now about from Bungle who is still stamping his feed but he had his jab today so it might be that.

i had a weird morning with my 2 yesterday. mr 'so laid back i look dead' eric decided his litter tray wasn't 'right' in some way and went mental throwing everything around the living room. esme (in the kitchen) really got the hump with her bed and took chunks out of it and looked like she was fighting it:?

for them both to go a bit loopy at the same time when they don't even live together made me think they could sense something. no idea what and OH said i was weird thinking such a thing but i know my bunnies and their behaviour yesterday morning wasn't typical:?

are yours calmer now?

It has been quiet all day so was just a mad hour this morning!

Snowdrop has lunged at me and been boxing with her stuffed panda. I think she is so sick of being prodded and poked she is fighting back!

we've had no fireworks either - a pub, a church and a few scattered houses....it don't get much quieter than here:roll: (apart from the hideously noisy chickens).

Naughty bunnies :lol:

It must be something in the Nottinghamshire air.......Herbie was being a rascal this morning too. I was sitting at the table doing some sewing and he kept pushing his litter tray across the floor so it was right behind my chair, making it really difficult for me to get up. I moved it back, but as soon as I sat down he did it again. :lol:

Naughty bunnies :lol:

It must be something in the Nottinghamshire air.......Herbie was being a rascal this morning too. I was sitting at the table doing some sewing and he kept pushing his litter tray across the floor so it was right behind my chair, making it really difficult for me to get up. I moved it back, but as soon as I sat down he did it again. :lol:

Oh bless him! Maybe you werent paying him enough attention!

Back