• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Extra Large corner potty

rachylou

Warren Veteran
Hi I am searching endlessly online for a replacement potty. We have the NORA EXTRA LARGE CORNER TOILET for Jims, we have found anything smaller to be a bit of a squeeze for him, does anyone know where I can get hold of one?

I can get these at our cash and carry for a few pounds but not due to go again until 23rd of this month? if you have no luck by then, let me know and I will pick one up and post it you.

Am I going mad? Does extra large exist or is it either small or large nora corner potties?

No they do exist and are massive! I hadnt seen them before until last month when we joined a new cash carry pet warehouse! never seen them online or in shops for some reason. When I go later this month I am picking a fair few up as other people have asked me for them also.

Do you know the measurments of the extra large cause I really can not remember if what we have is the large or extra large! :roll:

No not off hand until I go again sorry. I was shocked at the size of it though as never seen one so big. Almost like a dogs bed. You couldnt fit one in a hutch though, so def for shed, houses and kennels etc..

If you dont mind I am going to take a pic of the potty we have and maybe you will be able to tell me if it is the same size?

Camcorder006.jpg

Camcorder005.jpg

Camcorder004.jpg

Camcorder003.jpg

Measurments:

Front Width: 19.5''
Top Width: 7.5''
Tallest Point: 11''
Shortest point: 2.5''

No I wouldnt say it is, i would say the one I have seen is alot bigger. I know all 3 of mine would fit in, in one go, though I think my rabbits might be smaller than yours. Definatly sday it is bigger though.

Ok so maybe try a large one, I have found those just not the extra large ones. lol ok thank you for your help!! :wave:

Back