• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Random question about Padlocks...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Can you get several padlocks that have the same key to open them?

For those of you who have a number of accomodations outside, do you have different keys for each padlock or do you use combination ones?

xxx

Yep I use the wilkos one's too, it makes it so much easier when they are keyed alike. I have one set of four with two padlocks on each run and another set of four for all the doors on one of the hutches. You can also get them from B&Q etc, but more expensive.

I use luggage padlocks. You get a set of four padlocks in each. Skye has a red set, Joey has a silver set and Leo has a purple set. That way I just need one of each colour key on my keyring and I'm able to open all 10 padlocks across the three hutches.

I use luggage padlocks. You get a set of four padlocks in each. Skye has a red set, Joey has a silver set and Leo has a purple set. That way I just need one of each colour key on my keyring and I'm able to open all 10 padlocks across the three hutches.

Where did you get them from?

Yeah, you can get packs of 4 with matching keys. I think Wilkinsons do them :)

Yep i got some from there also, they are blue. I got a peed off when i bought a double pack from a hardware store and both needed sperate keys :?

Back