• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My menagerie

Smithie

New Kit
Hi all

I thought that perhaps you might like to see some pics of my pets. I haven't got any of my new bunnies (Onyx and Custard) as yet, been leaving them to settle in. But here are the rest of my brood :)

First up we have the cats! Bosses of the household lol.

Broxi
100_0653.jpg

Cooper
100_0555.jpg

Princess Teddie
100_0567.jpg

The ferrets - Walter and Ally

ferrets030.jpg

ferrets026.jpg

The guinea pigs - Bruce, Einstein and Rebel
guineapigs057.jpg

One of my bunnies - Nalla
Photos015.jpg

The hamsters - Angel and Bowie
guineapigs073.jpg

guineapigs069.jpg

The chickens
chickens011.jpg

and my beloved Minstral who passed away last month :cry:
100_0844.jpg

he loved to run round the garden with the chooks :)

Hope you all like :)

:wave: you have some lovely pets. Looks like you have been treating your piggies to some pampered piggies stuff. :)

:love: I want the cat in the first pic .. Broxi.. what a stunning puddy cat :love:

heh heh, come to the house and he's yours:lol: Seriously, he is such a tart! A complete stranger can walk in the door, and Broxi is all over them like a rash. I always say he would be a cheap date, a scratch and a tickle and he's yours :p

:wave: you have some lovely pets. Looks like you have been treating your piggies to some pampered piggies stuff. :)

it was actually their 'auntie' off of a GP forum I use. I transported some piggies she had adopted from England to Glasgow and she sent them the treats as a thank you. Only prob is, once they are gone I shall have to flash the cash as the boys will want more :lol:

Aw...they are all lovely! :love:

Where did you get the blue grid things that you are using to house the guinea pigs in if you don't mind me asking.

Aw...they are all lovely! :love:

Where did you get the blue grid things that you are using to house the guinea pigs in if you don't mind me asking.

I got them from a local charity shop for £2 lol. It isn't their huse however. As it's winter they are being housed indoors ina large cage, but I use the grids to section off the floor for play time, but if i had to I could easily use them for a C&C cage. The original use for the grids according to the box, was a rack to go in a wardrobe (and it would had to have been a heck of a large one:lol:) for using as shelving.

thank you all :) I adore all my animals, and as I have health problems, sometimes they and my children are all that keeps me going. Nothing nicer than a cat purring on your lap, a hammie running over your legs, laughing so hard at the ferrets antics or listening to my GP's chattering to each other. And of course the bunnies for snuggles:D

Back