• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Day in the Life of Radish

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
IMG_1865.jpg

Look mummy I can clean your trousers real good you don't need a washing machines.

IMG_1869.jpg

Are you taking pictures of me???!!!!

IMG_1871.jpg

Don't take pictures of me on the potty mummy!!! It's so undignified.

IMG_1873.jpg

I claim this here toy as mine and name him Mr Bun's!!!!!!

IMG_1874.jpg

Oooooh Mr Buns has a tasty looking carrot!!!

Awwwh :lol: Bless ya Radish, mummy is norty taking pics of you on the potty!! :lol: xXx

Awwwh :lol: Bless ya Radish, mummy is norty taking pics of you on the potty!! :lol: xXx

Everywhere is a potty to her at the moment :roll::roll::roll: she on a hormonal rampage :shock::shock::shock:

But I still love her :love::love::love: even if she has peed on my sofa 5 times in 2 days :p

Everywhere is a potty to her at the moment :roll::roll::roll: she on a hormonal rampage :shock::shock::shock:

But I still love her :love::love::love: even if she has peed on my sofa 5 times in 2 days :p

I have found that buying some pvc material (the plasticised stuff that people use as tablecloths etc) not only protects the sofa/bed but seems to deter them from peeing on it.

You can buy it in lots of different patters by the metre.:D

I have found that buying some pvc material (the plasticised stuff that people use as tablecloths etc) not only protects the sofa/bed but seems to deter them from peeing on it.

You can buy it in lots of different patters by the metre.:D

Luckily it's leather sofa so it repels :p Only trouble with PVC would be that Radish is attracted to PVC and has already eaten my red PVC belt and purse :p

Radish you are one gorgeous bunny and very photogenic. Are you sure that you don't love Mr Buns for his yummy carrot? I bet if you ask nicely mummy will give you your very own carrot.

Radish you are one gorgeous bunny and very photogenic. Are you sure that you don't love Mr Buns for his yummy carrot? I bet if you ask nicely mummy will give you your very own carrot.

Radish says thank you for the lovely compliments. She gets her carrot on Mondays so she still has a few days to wait for one of her very own :p

Thank you for all the lively comments. I will pass them on to Radish who I am sure will be very pleased with herself :lol:

Back