• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry the degu

mopsmum

Mama Doe
dont think ive posted any pics of Harry before so here he is :)

harry030.jpg

harry021.jpg

harry026.jpg

harry034.jpg

awwwww i absolutely love degus!!! hehe look at the little monkey!!! *fingers crossed* i should be getting some this year, when i buy a cage and sort everything out. We had a huge rescue of degus where i work, we have so many females that are possibly pregnant!!

awwwww i absolutely love degus!!! hehe look at the little monkey!!! *fingers crossed* i should be getting some this year, when i buy a cage and sort everything out. We had a huge rescue of degus where i work, we have so many females that are possibly pregnant!!

oooo which rescue is that. we are having him neutered and will be after a female companion for him in a couple of months :)

What fantastic photos, will show my daughter in the morning. She is in love with theidea of having degus, she stands watching them for ages in PaH and finds them interesting.

I have never seen or even heard of a degu before. Harry is very cute. What is a degu like in personality? Are they easily litter box trained?

Back