• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he's noticed the tv

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: now locksley is growing and becoming more aware of things, i just watched him sitting right up looking at the tv and him noticing things on it with interest, soo cute :love:

he was sat there looking really proud of himself and then looking back at me

Just wait till Watership Down comes on and he will be transfixed :D

:lol:

That's so cute. I don't have a tv so have never seen a rabbit's response to it! I showed Vinnie my laptop with a rabbit on and she sniffed it and walked away. :?

:lol:

That's so cute. I don't have a tv so have never seen a rabbit's response to it! I showed Vinnie my laptop with a rabbit on and she sniffed it and walked away. :?

i put photo up on laptop of his dad and he jumped on my laptop :oops: :lol:

he's getting cheeky, my top now has a hole in it :shock: :lol:, i think he will think his name is naughty :lol: as when he does something i don't want him to do i say naughty :lol::lol:, i think he knows his real name already as he looks up now when i say it

today he followed me outside when i went to empty litter trays, soo experienced snow, but i didn't let him stay put long as its cold brrrr :lol:

yesterday rosie was having a good look at him without getting nasty, maybe she is realising he is a rabbit now that he's a little bigger :lol::lol:

Back