• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

me and my new christmas present

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
meandmyxmaspresents.jpg

me on christmas morning with my huuuuuge christmas presents!!! my boyfriend wrapped them so lovely i din't want to open them.....o.k so i did!!! to my surprise it was an omlet eglu house for my guinea pigs!!!! how excited was i!!! they are very expensive but my boyfriend wanted to spoil me so who am i to disagree!!

It was a truly lovely thought..... but they aren't anywhere near big enough for piggies as stand-alone accommodation - is it for outside? Guinea pigs need a minimum 4ft x 2ft space to live in. My boys have just under 6ft x over 2ft and love the space.

Amazing wrapping skills! :shock:

they were very well wrapped..took him hours!!!

the eglu is for daytime excercise and will be plenty big enough for them as the run they have now is a similar size, i have made the run bigger but they don't use all the area and seem happier in a small area. You can buy an extension for it as well which i am thinking of getting if they need more room.

:shock::shock::shock: Omg how huge and beautifuly wrapped!! What a lovely partner you have. May i loan him next christmas :lol:

I dont know what these igloo things look like, have you a picture of them unwrapped?

Awwww that just shows how much thought he put in for you. Lovely man :love: Hope the piggies enjoy their new home :)

ow that's fantastic and fab wrapping i couldn't of managed to wrap them soo good as he has

i also love your white reindeer near fireplace :love:

what a lovely, thoughtful man:D i'd love one of those for my piggies to play in-unless we have a fantasic summer and then they'll be in their normal runs:)

wow! i would love prezzies that big! and such beautiful wrapping. If my boyfriend had to deal with wrapping a present that bit i would hear a lot of shouting and swearing and he would probably end up covered in paper and tape himself, lol! :)

Back